Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
SLU on 29th April
Med's Request
7th April 2016
Med's Done....
12th April 2016
Applicable to People in Hyderabad , India who have Secunderabad as there RPO.

There are two way to get PCC

1) Directly from Commissioner Office. I don’t know about this but I heard that it is lengthy process.
2) Through PSK (passport office). This also goes through commissioner office but process is managed by PSK.
I am going to explain how to get it from PSK.

1) How much time does u have? : - if you are not short of time then keep Calm and apply from the city you are currently living. If you have less time, you should apply from the city whose address is on your passport. Because if you apply from the city whose address is on your passport, you do not need address verification and you get the PCC in one day. But I am not sure if there is any catch(related to validation) in that because this was not applicable to my case. If the address is different from the address in passport then the time taken depends on how much time the Police takes to verify address. Generally you should get it in your hand in 4 to 8 days.
2) I am documenting the process for applying from Hyderabad for people who have address of different city on passport
a) Fill your application and take appointment for Begumpet PSK. If the Appointment date is too far you can go to Secunderabad RPO and get your appointment preponed. In Secunderabad RPO you have to be in Queue for 4 to 6 and they will give you the walk in on an earlier date. Secundearbad RPO stops giving token @ 11:30 PM, so go early and get ready for the long queue time . Get your appointment letter with you. Agents outside cannot help , so go directly and you will get it . Just have to bear the queue.
b) Go to the PSK on date of appointment and submit the application. They will ask you to come and collect PCC once you get the SMS that PCC is ready. Make sure you subscribe to SMS service.
c) In the evening same day you will get SMS stating the name of Police man that will do the address verification.
d) Follow it up with the police man, once verification is done, you will get the PCC in 2 days.
e) Go to PSK with the SMS and collect the PCC . They will stamp the PCC number on your passport also.
3) Process Details, as per my understanding :-
a) PSK takes application and evaluate if address verification required.
b) PSK assign the Task the Police department.
c) Police men do the verification and send the report to Secuncerabad RPO via Kairatabad PV office.
d) RPO sends confirmation to PSK.
e) PSK sends you SMS and issue the PCC.
4) Follow ups :-
a) First follow-up is with the police man, follow-up on phone and make sure you have witness and address proof ready when they come for verification.
b) If you did not get the SMS, go to Secunderabad RPO and get the status of where PCC is stuck, 4 hours queue.
c) There is Police verification Station near IMAX in Khairatabad, you can check there if your Verification documents, both Soft and Hard copy have reached them or not . This is the place which gives nod to RPO to proceed once your police verification is done.
5) How the PCC looks like: It is a print out on A4 paper with your Photo, Name and Passport number. It is issued on the name of Ministry of External Affair as Header. It does not have address written on it.

ajufsd

Mar 21, 2017
Bangalore and Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Desi office in India
NOC Code......
1312 and 2171
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 24, 2017
AOR Received.
June 04, 2017
Wow,

This is a great topic. I don't know why this is un-noticed.

Thank you, solved some of my confusions.

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
I got my PCC from PSK, however no dates are mentioned on this letter given to me. I have read many are being rejected because of this reason. Also, PSK is not mentioned in the way to get a PCC on the CIC page for Police Verification. They clearly want the one from District (atleast for Mumbai)

Now, my question to you is that... did you get your application approved on the PSK PCC?