can someone please help me

I'm planning to launch my express entry soon

my current crs score is 450

my immigration agent told me to get PCC in advance from Pakistan and from Dubai

the problem is

I'm born brought up in Dubai I have only been to my country 4 times

totaling 28 days in my entire life!

I'm originally from Lahore

my question is do I still need to get police clearance from Pakistan?

as well as from Dubai?

I called my agent 3 times from the morning and he told me it's a must to get PCC from Pakistan since I'm a citizen of Pakistan

then he told me after getting the PCC in Pakistan there is no need to get it attested in foreign affair Pakistan

the Dubai Pakistan embassy said its better to get it attested in foreign affair's

to be honest I called almost all my friend and asked for help on how to get this document( pcc)

some said go to your local police of your area in Pakistan
some said mammo in pakistan and some said khidmath center??

so please if someone is reading this please reply as I'm very close in landing my pr

q1) do I need to get the PCC from Pakistan
q2)do I need to get it attested in foreign affair
q3) where do I get the PCC from in Pakistan ?

please help

best regards,
Zee

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
hi
can someone please help me

I'm planning to launch my express entry soon

my current crs score is 450

my immigration agent told me to get PCC in advance from Pakistan and from Dubai

the problem is

I'm born brought up in Dubai I have only been to my country 4 times

totaling 28 days in my entire life!

I'm originally from Lahore

my question is do I still need to get police clearance from Pakistan?

as well as from Dubai?

I called my agent 3 times from the morning and he told me it's a must to get PCC from Pakistan since I'm a citizen of Pakistan

then he told me after getting the PCC in Pakistan there is no need to get it attested in foreign affair Pakistan

the Dubai Pakistan embassy said its better to get it attested in foreign affair's

to be honest I called almost all my friend and asked for help on how to get this document( pcc)

some said go to your local police of your area in Pakistan
some said mammo in pakistan and some said khidmath center??

so please if someone is reading this please reply as I'm very close in landing my pr

q1) do I need to get the PCC from Pakistan
q2)do I need to get it attested in foreign affair
q3) where do I get the PCC from in Pakistan ?

please help

best regards,
Zee
Hi Zee

The immigration authority clearly states any country you’ve lived or visited for more than 6 months is required a PCC. However to be very cautious its a good idea that you get it from lahore too. Its not that difficult. Ask any relative to visit lahore traffic police from liberty. Fill the form with dates and thats it. Good luck!

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
And
Hi Zee

The immigration authority clearly states any country you’ve lived or visited for more than 6 months is required a PCC. However to be very cautious its a good idea that you get it from lahore too. Its not that difficult. Ask any relative to visit lahore traffic police from liberty. Fill the form with dates and thats it. Good l
Hi Zee

The immigration authority clearly states any country you’ve lived or visited for more than 6 months is required a PCC. However to be very cautious its a good idea that you get it from lahore too. Its not that difficult. Ask any relative to visit lahore traffic police from liberty. Fill the form with dates and thats it. Good luck!
and no attestation meeded!

zee aziz

Mar 20, 2018
hi
dear,
thanks for your reply.

I spoke to someone in Dubai he had the same case as me

he didn't get PCC from Pakistan.
he only got it done from Dubai.

he is now back in Dubai with the p.r card

he is planning to go back to Canada in June of this year

so he told me to apply and in case they ask, then I can proceed to get this document

but as per his knowledge, it's not required

I will ask other immigration agents as well tomorrow to be on the safe side you are right I can apply but if it's not required then why waste time

because in April I turn 36 and I lose 5 points.

so I'm planning to call more ppl tomorrow to get more info on this

thanks for your reply ,

after I do more research on this topic and experiment on my own I guess we will find out :)

cheers,