+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Nepal does not cover departure date

srsatyal

Sep 1, 2018
Hello members,

My PCC from Nepal states that I have no criminal history until Dec 08. My date of departure as per my passport stamp is Dec 09. I consulted other applicants and it seems that Nepal's PCC does not cover departure date. In other words the background check is done only till the day BEFORE the departure.

Is this something CIC thinks as incompleteness in the application? Anybody who had the same experience?

Please help me.

Bipul134

Sep 29, 2020
Hello members,

My PCC from Nepal states that I have no criminal history until Dec 08. My date of departure as per my passport stamp is Dec 09. I consulted other applicants and it seems that Nepal's PCC does not cover departure date. In other words the background check is done only till the day BEFORE the departure.

Is this something CIC thinks as incompleteness in the application? Anybody who had the same experience?

Please help me.
Hi,
Did you get the answer to this question? I am in the exact situation right now and do not know what to do. Could you please let me know what solution did you get?

Bipul134

Sep 29, 2020
Hi,

srsatyal and Bipul134, could you please share what to do about the same?
That will be alright as this is their standard procedure. I have the same PCC from Nepal and it has been 4 months post AOR. Should be alright just mentioned it on your LOE.

AK1212

Feb 16, 2021
Thank you Bipul, I was thinking the same. I also happen to call them - which they told me that it is not official to provide a cover letter on government issued documents.

Bipul134

Sep 29, 2020
Thank you Bipul, I was thinking the same. I also happen to call them - which they told me that it is not official to provide a cover letter on government issued documents.
Yes. Some of the applicants have already reached to the final stage with the same type of PCC

Reactions: AK1212

Rimamaharjan

Aug 6, 2021
That will be alright as this is their standard procedure. I have the same PCC from Nepal and it has been 4 months post AOR. Should be alright just mentioned it on your LOE.
Hi I'm in same boat I tried to called in nepal police department..they told me that they have standard format they cannot charge and only the day before departure is started..what did u do in this case ..did u found any solution thanks

Bipul134

Sep 29, 2020
Hi I'm in same boat I tried to called in nepal police department..they told me that they have standard format they cannot charge and only the day before departure is started..what did u do in this case ..did u found any solution thanks
Yes. That won;t be problem. I had the same type of PCC and my criminality is already passed and same with many of my friends. So, it will be alright.

Rimamaharjan

Aug 6, 2021
thanks for your reply
Can I ask you one more question regarding PCC dates ?
In Address history :
What should be the exit date of Nepal?
Is it from PCC or Passport stamp ?

Bipul134

Sep 29, 2020
thanks for your reply
Can I ask you one more question regarding PCC dates ?
In Address history :
What should be the exit date of Nepal?
Is it from PCC or Passport stamp ?
It has to be the date that's on your passport. The actual date you left Nepal