+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Malaysia,pls help

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
Hi Jrgene and prtvm, please help post the link of the particular website you used the time you made the application for Certificate of Good Conduct from Malaysia.

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
bryan98 said:
I completely agree with "bhatti_bti" ;D . I got my PCC malaysia 2 months back. My local friend in KL helped me submitting the docs (Photocopies of all pages of passports including expired passport). You have to submit the application online then upload your photo with blue background. Then print out the form right away. You can also create a PDF for future use. If you have a friend in malaysia who can spent some time and RM 20. then you can save almost 45 day instead of waiting 3 months. Frankly malaysian embassy New Delhi adviced me to go through this procedure to get it quickly.

All the best

Bryan.
Hi Bryan,

Your local friend in KL who assisted you in getting the Certificate of good conduct from Malaysia, did you give him letter of power of attorney and also, did you notarize your passport copies through a public notary?

kelvintino

Feb 6, 2013
Hello everyone i am new in this forum, i am a student here in malaysia but originaly from Africa and i have applied for malaysia pcc for almst 1mnth now still waiting, so does anyone knw how long it will take to get the pcc??? Pls hlp me cos my studrnt visa is runing out...

kelvintino

Feb 6, 2013
Hello everyone i am new in this forum, i am a student here in malaysia but originaly from Africa and i have applied for malaysia pcc for almst 1mnth now still waiting, so does anyone knw how long it will take to get the pcc??? Pls hlp me cos my studrnt visa is runing out...

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hello everyone.I have 2 questions.Please help me.
1.I worked in Malaysia in 2016 for my company in India.The passport I used in 2016 is expired now and Ekonsular is not accepting passport with less than 6 months expiry date.So,I gave my new passport number and attached my Old passport photo in passport attachments and submitted my application.Is this way correct?
2.I have friends in KL who can submit PCC documents on my behalf. Please let me know the list of documents I need to send my friend in KL to submit.

Vijenderprasad

Aug 31, 2018
Hii. .i have applied for pcc from malaysia and after 5 week it's showing certificates is ready to be collected but today went to Malaysia embassy delhi they told me they havnt got any mail from malaysia till now ..pls help me what should i have to do