+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Italy

Nikol89

Dec 3, 2018
Hello everyone. Please help me to understand. I used to work all over Italy for 1 year, back in 2008-2009 , in every city about 2-3 weeks. On the government website it's says that every city has it's own certificate. So what should I do? And I requested a third party agency for it, it's costs 470 eur. Which is quite a lot. I don't even know , how good they are. I need it for my PR application. Will appreciate with any recommendations

Last edited:

dasimael

Jul 26, 2018
Hello @Nikol89, It is very easy to get your pcc in Italy and it won’t cost up to 50euros. Authorize a friend in Italy to help you out. It took me about 2 weeks to get mine with the help of a friend. Also the province you lived in is not important. You can get it anywhere. I lived in Venice and my PCC was from Treviso. Make sure you follow the instruction on the cic webpage it is very useful.
I wish you good luck

Nikol89

Dec 3, 2018
Hello @Nikol89, It is very easy to get your pcc in Italy and it won’t cost up to 50euros. Authorize a friend in Italy to help you out. It took me about 2 weeks to get mine with the help of a friend. Also the province you lived in is not important. You can get it anywhere. I lived in Venice and my PCC was from Treviso. Make sure you follow the instruction on the cic webpage it is very useful.
I wish you good luck
Thank you for your reply. I don't have any friends there, who could do it for me. Will have to check another options I guess ((

Kate.vic77

Jul 22, 2018