+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pcc from IRAQ

eagle_nsai

Jan 5, 2018
Hi gents,
Ive been working on IRAQ for one year in oil extraction. Pcc from this country are they necessary in filling application for PR?

Thank u in advance.

r00t

Jul 11, 2017
Hi Eagle...

I have followed what they have written in the instructions and submitted my application without a PCC for Iraq and from Syria (I am Iraqi and I have stayed in Syria for more than 6 months), but then was asked to submit both as addtional documents.

I am out of Iraq now, but I could apply the embassy. In your case, it should be easier... You are in Iraq, so you can apply for it yourself. You can probably check with your public relations officer at work.

Last edited:
Reactions: eagle_nsai

eagle_nsai

Jan 5, 2018
Im outside iraq.
Embassy said that It is complicated, i need some assistance from someone inside Iraq to get pcc ..

r00t

Jul 11, 2017
Well, you ideally need someone in Iraq to follow up. This will speed the process up. I do not know how long it takes without someone from inside Iraq... Do you have any contact with your former coworkers? They only need to move it around for you and then mail it to you once received.

r00t

Jul 11, 2017
If you can get to a lawyer in Iraq, that would be awesome. You can officially authorize the lawyer when you go to the embassy. They can tell you the requirements if you call them. So once you find the lawyer, you can ask him to send you photos or whatever they need.

After you get the ITA, you can proceed with the application. And if an ADR shows up, you can take your time to get it. When my PCC was requested, I was initially given 60 days to get it. As far as I know, the IRCC can extend this period if you cannot get it on time.

Reactions: eagle_nsai

Muhannad12

Feb 28, 2018
Hi gents,
Ive been working on IRAQ for one year in oil extraction. Pcc from this country are they necessary in filling application for PR?

Thank u in advance.
Bro .. what happened in your case? I have the same situation and they asked me to provide pcc of Iraq. I dont live there now.

eagle_nsai

Jan 5, 2018
Hey,
Finally I submitted eAPR without Iraqi PCC because my stay there didn't exceed 6 months continously.

praveenuva

Oct 16, 2018
Hey,
Finally I submitted eAPR without Iraqi PCC because my stay there didn't exceed 6 months continously.
Great!!
I've worked in Iraq for 3 years like rotation kind of job (30 days on and 30 days off), meaning 30 days I will stay in Iraq and go back to home cotry for next 10 days. I haven't stayed in Iraq 6 months in row. Should I submit Iraq PCC?

eagle_nsai

Jan 5, 2018
Great!!
I've worked in Iraq for 3 years like rotation kind of job (30 days on and 30 days off), meaning 30 days I will stay in Iraq and go back to home cotry for next 10 days. I haven't stayed in Iraq 6 months in row. Should I submit Iraq PCC?
No need, Express Entry law is clear on this subject.