+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from India for an Inland candiate

psy347

Aug 6, 2018
Hi

How to get PCC from India by being in Canada. Since, I am in a remote place in Canada, journey is a bit tough for me. Money-wise too, I am going through a rough patch. It is possible that from India, they may ask for additional documents from Indian embassy in Canada, like verification of Passport. So far, the nearest Indian consulate google reviews are also not so great. It would be dreading for me to make multiple visits for the purpose like its done in the Indian Red-tape system. Need detailed guidance.

This is the information available in the website:

If ALL the executant (s) isare Indian citizens holding valid Indian passport, AND are coming in person to the consulate with valid passport, they need not get the *documents authenticated by the local notary and/or the provincial authority. *(this exception applies ONLY to attestation of POA, Indian Passports, Affidavits and Declarations.) For all other types of documents, the applicant (even though coming in person) will follow the procedure as explained in section “INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS SENDING BY MAIL”

Should I take the PCC via this route from India or apply for PCC at the Indian Consulate.

Last edited: