PCC from Delhi Police

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Has anyone recently applied for PCC on the Delhi Police website?

I am trying to get the PCC from Delhi Police; what should I fill out under the Embassy Details section?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Has anyone recently applied for PCC on the Delhi Police website?

I am trying to get the PCC from Delhi Police; what should I fill out under the Embassy Details section?
If you are in Canada, use BLS. You don't need PCC from Delhi police. PCC from Indian police stations would lead to a rejection.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
If you are in Canada, use BLS. You don't need PCC from Delhi police. PCC from Indian police stations would lead to a rejection.
This is important. If anyone is reading this and you are in India please apply through PSK for PCC and select the correct category (resident permit afaik). Your local police also gives you a PCC but that is not valid. You need the one from passportindia.gov.in website.

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
This is important. If anyone is reading this and you are in India please apply through PSK for PCC and select the correct category (resident permit afaik). Your local police also gives you a PCC but that is not valid. You need the one from passportindia.gov.in website.
I submitted an application through BLS, but due to an incorrect police station, the verification was not done, and it wasn't clear by the police officer. Right now the status shows " Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.Close"

I went to the Indian Consulate in Toronto, Canada, and they said they would again send the request for verification and ask me to email them the details, which I did at the same time. If verification is not done, can I submit a new application in the BLS despite an application already submitted that's not clear?

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I submitted an application through BLS, but due to an incorrect police station, the verification was not done, and it wasn't clear by the police officer. Right now the status shows " Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.Close"

I went to the Indian Consulate in Toronto, Canada, and they said they would again send the request for verification and ask me to email them the details, which I did at the same time. If verification is not done, can I submit a new application in the BLS despite an application already submitted that's not clear?
No idea outside India. I am an outland PNP NOI and I am yet to do PCC as waiting for ITA.

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
You surely can apply for PCC from Delhi Police website, it would work.

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
I submitted PCC from Delhi Police it worked for me

Sam2023

Nov 10, 2023
Hello, I visited India in the month of September and got PCC from PSK Delhi. Came back to Canada in October and just after 10 days I got my PNP approval and I filed my PR. My PCC will be valid or they will request a new one as I just stayed there for 45 days? TIA

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello, I visited India in the month of September and got PCC from PSK Delhi. Came back to Canada in October and just after 10 days I got my PNP approval and I filed my PR. My PCC will be valid or they will request a new one as I just stayed there for 45 days? TIA
Your PCC should be issued after the date you left India. If your PCC was issued before you left India, it won't work. My answer is also specific to what we see in Express Entry. You'll have to check past cases of PNP or maybe ask under PNP section to get right info.

Reactions: Sam2023