+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from China No Seal on the English Translation

ccdg

Feb 6, 2018
Hello Friends!

I have a question about PCC from China.

I have received PCC from China issued by a Notary office in Hangzhou. There is seal on the Chinese version of the certificate, but no seal on the English translation. The PCC is actually a three-page brochure: cover+Chinese certificate+English translation.

I am wondering if IRCC would question the validity of the English translation since there is no seal on it.
Does any have experience with PCC from China?

Thanks

scaramouche

Feb 25, 2018
Hello!

Mine doesn't have a red ink stamp on translation page either. It does however have a watermark saying "Paper for notary use in PRC" and an embossing stamp (from first through all the pages, including the one with translation).

Hope this helps!

PS: would you mind sharing the name / contact information of the notary office you used in Hangzhou for those who come across this issue later?
Thanks!

2pac

Aug 7, 2017
Hello Friends!

I have a question about PCC from China.

I have received PCC from China issued by a Notary office in Hangzhou. There is seal on the Chinese version of the certificate, but no seal on the English translation. The PCC is actually a three-page brochure: cover+Chinese certificate+English translation.

I am wondering if IRCC would question the validity of the English translation since there is no seal on it.
Does any have experience with PCC from China?

Thanks
Hi, it’s totally normal. No worries. Mine was same. In China every notary office has his own method to proceed.