+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from China! HELP!!

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
Hello Seniors!
I am stuck in a situation and hoping someone can help me out. My husband visited Xiamen,China for 8 months (2+2+2+1+1) approx. He was on business visa. What are our chances to get PCC? I have contacted several online services that deals with providing PCC from china but they say as the region is Xiamen, we have less than 30% chances.

What are the alternatives in this case as a trip to china just to get this certificate would be a very costly affair. Can someone please help me out. Thanks in advance. :)

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors!
I am stuck in a situation and hoping someone can help me out. My husband visited Xiamen,China for 8 months (2+2+2+1+1) approx. He was on business visa. What are our chances to get PCC? I have contacted several online services that deals with providing PCC from china but they say as the region is Xiamen, we have less than 30% chances.

What are the alternatives in this case as a trip to china just to get this certificate would be a very costly affair. Can someone please help me out. Thanks in advance. :)
In most of China provinces they only issue PCC for the time someone is there with student/working visa. I was one year with business visa and one year with working visa and in the PCC they only included the year in working visa.
You can try to ask, or if your husband has some friend in Xiamen, go to the Notary or Police station, as each city is totally different..

Reactions: Deekap

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
In most of China provinces they only issue PCC for the time someone is there with student/working visa. I was one year with business visa and one year with working visa and in the PCC they only included the year in working visa.
You can try to ask, or if your husband has some friend in Xiamen, go to the Notary or Police station, as each city is totally different..
Thank you for clearing this out.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, just let you know that I got PPR and no problem with the PCC from China with only the dates i was there with working visa. Just be sure to explain it in a LOE!

Reactions: katikaidi

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Hello guys, just let you know that I got PPR and no problem with the PCC from China with only the dates i was there with working visa. Just be sure to explain it in a LOE!
Hi Chente glad you got through this China PCC. It's really a nightmare, especially that we've been living in different cities. May I ask you what proves you included in your LOE for the period PCC didn't cover?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Chente glad you got through this China PCC. It's really a nightmare, especially that we've been living in different cities. May I ask you what proves you included in your LOE for the period PCC didn't cover?
Hey, actually no prove at all, just explained that the PCC only cover the period with working visa, then attached the working visa too, where the dates were the same as in the PCC. Anything I can help? What is your case?

Reactions: katikaidi

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Hey, actually no prove at all, just explained that the PCC only cover the period with working visa, then attached the working visa too, where the dates were the same as in the PCC. Anything I can help? What is your case?
Thank you for your reply. Actually, there is a period from 2008 to 2009 where I was working in Changchun, the PSB there requires a letter from employer to issue the PCC, but my employer seems to no longer exist so I am not sure how to proceed. I will go there in few weeks to see how to solve this issue.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply. Actually, there is a period from 2008 to 2009 where I was working in Changchun, the PSB there requires a letter from employer to issue the PCC, but my employer seems to no longer exist so I am not sure how to proceed. I will go there in few weeks to see how to solve this issue.
Yeah try anyway, because before they told me that they needed the letter from the employer and finally at the time of the application they even didn't ask for it.

mayurobin

Aug 2, 2012
Hi Guys,

Is there a way to get pcc through Indian embassy?

Also, in my case my working Visa was from Jiangshu province whereas I lived in Dongguan (Guangdong) for 2.5 years. I have my friend in Dongguan but company no longer exists. Would it be ok to get the pcc from Dongguan? Also help on complete process.

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello
My husband was on student visa for 1 yr in China.Now we need PCC from there..we dnt know anyone there.
Can u plz tell me how to get China PCC
Thanx in advance

Dhpl

Dec 27, 2018
Hello
My husband was on student visa for 1 yr in China.Now we need PCC from there..we dnt know anyone there.
Can u plz tell me how to get China PCC
Thanx in advance
Can you please tell me how you got the PCC from China?