+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for UAE from Pakistan

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi all,

I have been asked a lot of questions related to PCC for UAE from Pakistan, and therefore, I would appreciate if anyone from Pakistan can explain the process.

In addition, do applicants need to provide all visas or just the latest available visa for UAE. As visa is paper based it is easy to loose old visas.

Please note that option of visiting UAE or getting PCC through any friend in UAE shouldn't be discussed as it is already answered in other forums.

I would really appreciate experienced members to provide details.

Cheers!

Mkhan_Khi

Jan 17, 2018
Hi all,

I have been asked a lot of questions related to PCC for UAE from Pakistan, and therefore, I would appreciate if anyone from Pakistan can explain the process.

In addition, do applicants need to provide all visas or just the latest available visa for UAE. As visa is paper based it is easy to loose old visas.

Please note that option of visiting UAE or getting PCC through any friend in UAE shouldn't be discussed as it is already answered in other forums.

I would really appreciate experienced members to provide details.

Cheers!
Hi Bilal,

Please can you share your experience of obtaining UAE PCC from Pakistan? I would really appreciate your help in this regard.