+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for stay in abroad for 6 months - EE

Arun Sarma

Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone, I received ITA in CEC last week. Regarding the documentation would like to clarify if I have to provide PCC for any country where I stayed for 6 months or more in last 10 years. I had a stay in UK for 6 months sometime back and was wondering if I have to get PCC for that also. Will be grateful if anyone can suggest.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, I received ITA in CEC last week. Regarding the documentation would like to clarify if I have to provide PCC for any country where I stayed for 6 months or more in last 10 years. I had a stay in UK for 6 months sometime back and was wondering if I have to get PCC for that also. Will be grateful if anyone can suggest.
You have already answered your own question. If it was within the last 10 years, YES!

Arun Sarma

Apr 18, 2020
You have already answered your own question. If it was within the last 10 years, YES!
Thanks a lot for your response. You are right..it is asking for PCC from UK along with Indian PCC in Required docs sec. However, it is not asking for a Canada PCC although I have been here 18 months now on WP. Should I still get a Canda PCC and upload or not required.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot for your response. You are right..it is asking for PCC from UK along with Indian PCC in Required docs sec. However, it is not asking for a Canada PCC although I have been here 18 months now on WP. Should I still get a Canda PCC and upload or not required.
You don't need a Canada PCC, however, it is likely that it will be requested down the road while your application is processed. You will just have to wait to find out.