+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for Singapore

logan7771

Mar 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

I stay in Mumbai but last year I was working in Singapore for almost 7 months. Though my stay wasn't continuous, 1st stay was 2 months and the second was for about 5 months. Do i need to get a PCC for Singapore as well. If yes, what is the process to apply?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

logan7771

Mar 25, 2017
Thanks. But should i get the PCC before submitting my application? Cause i heard i need a letter from the CIC too for the Singapore PCC

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
logan7771 said:
Thanks. But should i get the PCC before submitting my application? Cause i heard i need a letter from the CIC too for the Singapore PCC
Yes you need a letter from CIC. You'll have to wait for CIC to request the PCC.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Canque said:
Recently I and my spouse got Singapore PCC based on ITA letter
Could you please share the complete process on how you obtained the PCC from Singapore? I would also need it as a dependent. Primary applicant does not need PCC from Singapore.

Will SPF give a PCC to dependent with ITA letter having PA name?

Thank you!

Canque

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Step 1: appeal for eCOC on SPF site
Attach ITA and documents checklist from EE
And explain to them that dependant's name is not in ITA but it is in documents checklist
Also attach Marriage certificate and explain that IRCC do not write dependant's in ITA
and request SPF to approve

SPF takes 1 to 2 weeks to approve e Appeal. Once approved send your dependants fingerprints. Also when
You receive acknowledgement from them they will give you 2 choice that whether you want to receive PCC via post or proxy. I recommend you to select proxy means any of your friend to collect PCC once you receive email that it is ready for pick up. If you select post it will take 2 to 3 weeks to reach. Also make sure you send authorization letter to your friend to pick up on your spouse behalf. Later you can just tell your friend to just colour scan and send you on priority

Reactions: Jaywalker

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi Guys! AOR July 10. Just wanted to check did anyone here submit their application without Singapore PCC?

We managed to get our appeal and application approved for Singapore PCC mid june but the earliest available date for fingerprinting is end of july. We submitted our application with LOE stating we already applied and just waiting for the scheduled date, attached all the proof such as payment receipt and appointment confirmation.

I did not follow the guideline to upload a document stating country i am requesting for requires an official letter, because I felt it would not be truthful since ours was already approved. We plan to submit the PCC through CSE.

Anyone with the same case?

Vivoco888

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Step 1: appeal for eCOC on SPF site
Attach ITA and documents checklist from EE
And explain to them that dependant's name is not in ITA but it is in documents checklist
Also attach Marriage certificate and explain that IRCC do not write dependant's in ITA
and request SPF to approve

SPF takes 1 to 2 weeks to approve e Appeal. Once approved send your dependants fingerprints. Also when
You receive acknowledgement from them they will give you 2 choice that whether you want to receive PCC via post or proxy. I recommend you to select proxy means any of your friend to collect PCC once you receive email that it is ready for pick up. If you select post it will take 2 to 3 weeks to reach. Also make sure you send authorization letter to your friend to pick up on your spouse behalf. Later you can just tell your friend to just colour scan and send you on priority
Hi ,

I selected by proxy on my online COC application.After my application got approved they asked me to send my fingerprints to the SPF COC office,but then when I called their numbers, the officer said to send the fingerprints directly to the proxy.Did you send your fingerprints to the proxy or to the COC office?

Thanks

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hey Guys, I'm in Qatar and have applied for Sing PCC (it has been issued and couriered), and its on its way from Nov 9th. How long does it take to reach Qatar? Are there any contacts here in Qatar to contact to know about the status. The Tracking Systems have not updated and I'm really anticipating that courier any day now. Could you please help me out here. TIA.