+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for India through BLS

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Hello members,

I tried to find this query in the older posts but did not get one...

The BLS PCC form for India requires you to fill "Address where stayed" and From/To date in point # 20.

If I have stayed in multiple addresses in India (more than 5) since the age of 18, am I required to fill all of them ?

Won't more no. of address lead to more time for receiving the PCC ? How does it really work ?

Thanks,
caimi

Mar 28, 2015
I have given all the addresses I stayed ( total of 4). I got the PCC in 2 weeks. This is in early Feb. Not sure of their processing times now. Hope this helps!

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Thanks TheMightyNorth,

But in my case, it is more than 5 since the age of 18.

Isn't query # 20 related to # 19 i.e. all address where I stayed is required if I went back to India after acquisition of landed status?

rather than all places where I stayed before landing.....

it confusing... ::)

Mar 28, 2015
Short trips after coming to Canada, I did not bother to add (after acquisition of landed status), simply because there is no space in the form.
My suggestion is limit to 5 - it should be enough.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Sorry TheMightyNorth, I am still not clear. My specific query is:

1. Do I need to fill # 20 for all "Address where stayed" in India after entering Canada (i.e. when I visited back to India from Canada, only during that period)

OR

2. all addresses ever in India i.e. even before coming to Canada.

Since this directly follows # 19, Have you visited/stayed after acquisition of landed status, I thought only 'address where stayed' if I have gone back to India after coming to Canada.

Thanks,
caimi

Mar 28, 2015
Caimi said:
Sorry TheMightyNorth, I am still not clear. My specific query is:

1. Do I need to fill # 20 for all "Address where stayed" in India after entering Canada (i.e. when I visited back to India from Canada, only during that period)

OR

2. all addresses ever in India i.e. even before coming to Canada.

Since this directly follows # 19, Have you visited/stayed after acquisition of landed status, I thought only 'address where stayed' if I have gone back to India after coming to Canada.

Thanks,
caimi
Got it, it would be option 2. all addresses you stayed before coming to Canada

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Ok. Thanks!

But somehow I think, it could be related to visits only after I acquired the landed status because I already submitted my PCC at the time I applied for WP and then landed here. I could land because my PCC was accepted then.

Please do not take me wrong... just thought of putting forward my viewpoint.

cheers,
caimi

PreetiCalgary2014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Pardon me if its a dumb one but does anyone know if PCC from BLS India sufficient for applying under EE or Do I also need to get the one particularly from the city in India where I lived all my life?

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
I got a police verification letter from India itself? Is that good enough or do i need to hunt through BLS?

sagbas

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
PCC from BLS is enough... List all addresses .. In my case they asked for & took 7 business days from submitting to receiving by mail ...
Thanx

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We need to keep Addressees visited after getting landed status
My care i went personally with all addresses filled in #20 But agent at BLS center took thoes off saying
i just need to provide addresses visited after getting landed status.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,
I do have one question. BLS says WP should be valid for at least 6 months. But my WP is expiring in July, then will they accept my application?
Also do they submit passport as well, can't we submit photocopies of passport ?

Thanks.

rckstar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Caimi - you have to fill the address of the place you have visited in after landed in canada. if you have not gone back to india , you dont have to fill any address. my friend did it recently.

arc22

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Hello sagbas
Through which bls you applied? Totonto bls shows 4-6weeks of time for PCC from india.
Thanks in advance