+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for distance learning

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors.

I have asked parts of this lengthy question in few threads, but I would have a peace of mind if someone can confirm the following. I received ITA few days back and I'm in the process of uploading docs and I really don't want to mess anything up.
I have 2 UK bachelors degrees which I completed in my home country. In my EE profile, I have filled the education history as follows:
  • Degree A (By Correspondence) - Country of education: UK
  • Degree B (By Correspondence) - Country of education: UK
My ECA report for both the credentials also states the country of education as UK.

I have two issues:
1. When filling the personal history section, what should I do for the question "country/territory" ?
2. Now when going through reasons for rejection in various threads I came across instances where applications were rejected due to missing PCCs due to distance learning. can u apply for PCCs for countries which you haven't visited at all?

What are the additional documents that I can submit to prove that a PCC is not required in order to avoid rejection from the initial glance at my application.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi Seniors.

I have asked parts of this lengthy question in few threads, but I would have a peace of mind if someone can confirm the following. I received ITA few days back and I'm in the process of uploading docs and I really don't want to mess anything up.
I have 2 UK bachelors degrees which I completed in my home country. In my EE profile, I have filled the education history as follows:
My ECA report for both the credentials also states the country of education as UK.

I have two issues:
1. When filling the personal history section, what should I do for the question "country/territory" ? Mention your home country and explain this in LOE.
2. Now when going through reasons for rejection in various threads I came across instances where applications were rejected due to missing PCCs due to distance learning. can u apply for PCCs for countries which you haven't visited at all? There will be no record of you in the database if you have not visited the country.

What are the additional documents that I can submit to prove that a PCC is not required in order to avoid rejection from the initial glance at my application. In PCC place holder, you can write a letter explaining this scenario and tell them that you do not need a PCC from UK since you never visited UK.
Check my answers in the quoted text.

aarrow14

Jun 19, 2017
Hey Shivanker,

I'm in a similar position... just wanted to ask you whether everything went okay?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Seniors.

I have two issues:
1. When filling the personal history section, what should I do for the question "country/territory" ?
2. Now when going through reasons for rejection in various threads I came across instances where applications were rejected due to missing PCCs due to distance learning. can u apply for PCCs for countries which you haven't visited at all?

What are the additional documents that I can submit to prove that a PCC is not required in order to avoid rejection from the initial glance at my application.

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Thanks Maverick28! Didn't notice that :)
Hi,
I am Stuck in similar situation.
Did part time MBA from US
Country of education in WES and EE profile mentioned as :US
Country of education in eAPR :US
Visited US for only four days classes in university campus
Tool asking for PCC

How shall I proceed
Need some valuable advice here
Thanks in advance