+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Experience - India Consulate NY & FBI Fingerprinting

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got the PCC done from Indian consulate NY and FBI and wanted to share experiences.

India Consulate NY

1) I took the documents listed on the website and it was a seamless process.
2) Please take exact change as per your needs - This will help get this done faster.
3) The only problem was that there was only 1 person working so long queue but everybody got what they needed by the 12-1 pm timeframe that they had mentioned.

FBI

1) Went to the local police department for finger printing. Mine was done fine but the person notified that my wife's finger printing were not captured 100% correct. So she suggested just to be double sure you can get this done at the another office which had a better machine. Went there are got the finger printing done.
Over there they mentioned that if there was any issue, we could notify them and they could send it electronically as well to FBI.
2) Logged in to the https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/ and submitted the details online. Please ensure the details given while taking finger printing and online form match exactly.
3) Sent the finger printing form and the email confirmation received for the online form thru courier.
4) The docs reached on Friday morning and by evening had my report in mailbox. Now waiting to get that in mail.

Regards,
Sachin.