+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Colombia - Help!

rajk1987

Dec 22, 2014
Any one had experience in getting the PCC from Colombia?

I just talk to one of service provider (G4S) in Colombia for PCC and they said PCC will be send to Canadian embassy in Colombia but CIC instructed to send PCC directly CIC office in Canada.

Please help if anyone have idea. Thanks

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
you received a form letter.

CIC's own instructions state that "Service providers will forward the Background Verification Certificate directly to CIC."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/central-south-amer/colombia.asp

If you need to respond, you can print off this page and/or provide the information from the service provider.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Likely they will do what they told you they will do. Send it to CIC-Bogota, who will forward it to CIC-Ottawa.

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Hi rajk1987, I'm just wondering how much time did you wait to get the update in your CIC profile regarding the police certificate? I was given two months to obtain this and the same day I requested this one. Did yours arrived within the timeframe of the two months?

Thanks,
JC85

Laufraga

Oct 3, 2020
Hey everyone!

Does anyone know the expiration date of this document? Since we have no access to it, and CIC asks for it I have no clue what to say. The company G4S I got it from doesn't pick up the phone or answer any emails. It's really annoying.

colcol

May 27, 2019
Hey everyone!

Does anyone know the expiration date of this document? Since we have no access to it, and CIC asks for it I have no clue what to say. The company G4S I got it from doesn't pick up the phone or answer any emails. It's really annoying.
I don't think I ever got that info from omniteumpus (the other provider), but don't worry, I just put a hypothetical expiry date of one year after I received the email from them saying the document was sent to canadian authorities. At no point of the process was the police certificate an issue and my residence was approved on march this year

Reactions: Laufraga

Laufraga

Oct 3, 2020
I don't think I ever got that info from omniteumpus (the other provider), but don't worry, I just put a hypothetical expiry date of one year after I received the email from them saying the document was sent to canadian authorities. At no point of the process was the police certificate an issue and my residence was approved on march this year
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, this really helps!

shanita82

Jun 26, 2021
Do you attach the confirmation email of Omnitempus and the proof of payment on your application with an official traduction or do you do it by yourself?