NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
I need a PCC for India, Thailand, USA and Singapore

Out of these, since I am based out of India, getting a PCC here should be (hopefully) straight forward while, the USA one will inevitably take its sweet time - not much I can do there (other than requesting it ASAP which I intend to do in a couple of days)

For Thailand and Singapore however, my understanding is that I need some sort of letter from CIC stating that they have requested a PCC from these countries for me.

So my question is: How do I get this letter from CIC?

Thanks guys~

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
hshringi said:

Out of these, since I am based out of India, getting a PCC here should be (hopefully) straight forward while, the USA one will inevitably take its sweet time - not much I can do there (other than requesting it ASAP which I intend to do in a couple of days)

For Thailand and Singapore however, my understanding is that I need some sort of letter from CIC stating that they have requested a PCC from these countries for me.

Thanks guys~
Correct me if I am wrong: the validity of PCC is only for 3 months, right? If you applied for it now, would it be expired by the time you got ur nomination?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
hshringi said:

Thanks guys~
Check the following links for more details.
PCC from Singapore: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp
PCC from Thailand: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/thailand.asp

It states the following '....you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.” CIC will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate...'

You can also refer to his thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/police-verification-from-singapore-t405126.0.html;msg0#new

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
hshringi said:

Thanks guys~
The letter that you are referring to is nothing but the ITA letter. Thailand and Singapore authorities will not issue the PCC without the ITA.
So when you apply for a PCC, you need to attach the copy of your ITA along with the other required documents.

s.immanual

Oct 10, 2015
@shringi: have you got your Thailand PCC. I have requested for one post my e-APR even though i visited Thailand as a tourist just for a few days.
Please help.

s.immanual

Oct 10, 2015

Thanks guys~
Hi, have you got your thailand pcc?