+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Certificate timeline from India San Francisco embassy

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello Kumar,

I am in the same boat and trying to figure out what address should we fill and what would be the police station's number (USA or INDIA) ?
For 8. a) I assume this would be back home India's address and Police stations address and phone number.
For 8. b) I assume it would be USA's my current address and Police station address of near by with Phone Number.

Am I Correct? Please help. Thank You
For 8. a) I assume this would be back home India's address and Police stations address and phone number.
I just filled Indian address and PS name
For 8. b) I assume it would be USA's my current address and Police station address of near by with Phone Number.
I filled the same Indian address here , because in some forum I read that we need to fill only the Indian address , as they will not be interested in our US address

I have sent my docs to SFO Indian embassy , I will keep you posted.

Reactions: rrman83

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
it all depends on where passport is issued.
if passport was issued from SFO --> it will take 4 days
I already had India PCC from PSK in India before I left for US. IRCC requires that PCC for non-residence country should be after leaving that country. For this reason, I applied for PCC from SFO.

In some other threads, I read if we have latest police verification report in India, PCC is issued fast.

rrman83

Feb 11, 2018
I just filled Indian address and PS name
I filled the same Indian address here , because in some forum I read that we need to fill only the Indian address , as they will not be interested in our US address

I have sent my docs to SFO Indian embassy , I will keep you posted.
Hey @vkumar7077, can you please help in letting me know if entering your India address in 8b was correct or did you have to rework it to enter a US current address in 8b? Thank you!

Arminder_1985

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Is anyone aware of the processing time to get India PCC from SFO consulate. I submitted my passport and other document around Feb end through mail.

Thanks,
Arminder

ChennaiBoy

Mar 26, 2018
Hi Arminder,
Could you please let us know when you receive your passport back after the PCC? Even I have submitted my passport and awaiting the stamping.

newuserss01

Jul 11, 2018
Hello,

I need some help here, i want to get pcc from indian consulate at san francisco and before i send my application i've to complete the PP Form and the Miscellaneous services form.

with respect to PP form --
1. what should i enter in question 8a for Police Station.
2. in question 8b i am entering my current us address so what should be the police station for this ?
3. question 9 in pp form says that -- Please furnish an additional set of PP Forms for each address with Police Station. so in here what does it meant by additional set of pp form ?

with respect to miscellaneous services form --
1. at the beginning it ask for the country name for which you need PCC so this should be Canada or India ?

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks.