+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC BLS Toronto send original passport?

vic777

Dec 14, 2020
Friends,

CGI Toronto site says not to send the original passport whereas BLS Toronto checklist asks for originals of both Passport and Canadian Status document...

Any idea which one to follow?

Also, any suggestions as to where I can get done my digital photo. I believe shops are closed now but are there any other options?

I'm not sure what's gonna happen to the lockdown after Dec 21st, so would like to get the photo done and just apply by mail.

Thanks for any advice.

Vic

messi94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
i applied two weeks ago and i didnt send any original document just photocopies and they didnt asked me about original passport. and you can take 2×2 pic in phone and get it printed in any photo printing shop.

Dhilln_parneet

Jan 24, 2021
Hello
Do we need to send proof of indian address and copy of parents passports. It is mentioned in Consulate website but not at bls

vic777

Dec 14, 2020
Hello
Do we need to send proof of indian address and copy of parents passports. It is mentioned in Consulate website but not at bls
Hi,

I didn't send parents passport...

Bls site and Consulate website may differ, but make sure you do it as per Bls site.

I just did this recently. I don't remember sending proof for Indian address but I send them proof for Canadian address.