+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC- Belgium

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi
Anyone could share experience when applying Belgium?

I don’t understand French and it was quiet a surprise that I got reply from the Belgium contact liseted on the IRCC website timely- and I got a pdf —-looks like it could be a PCC...

Anyone could share any experience?

umairbilal

Feb 11, 2019
Hi. Could you please tell me about the process through which you received the Belgian PCC? Also, did you pay any fee?

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
you can go to the website ( refer to IRCC website) - then hand write a letter and scan it - send to the email provided in the IRCC website ( link to Belgium website) - then you should have it very soon.. so far, Belgium is the easiest PCC among others I have prepared.

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
you can go to the website ( refer to IRCC website) - then hand write a letter and scan it - send to the email provided in the IRCC website ( link to Belgium website) - then you should have it very soon.. so far, Belgium is the easiest PCC among others I have prepared.
Can you tell what is the heading of the document. and also did you get it translated before submitting with you application?

itk6366

Aug 29, 2022
Hello.. I have received central criminal record from Belgium. But the document is signed electronically. Is it accepted????
hi,
Could you let me know how many days they taken after you sent email?
did they sent the copy to email or post?

Thank you

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hello.. I have received central criminal record from Belgium. But the document is signed electronically. Is it accepted????
I wanted to have the apostille for the digital PCC I received from Belgium, but when I submitted my request I was told that Belgian PCC for Canada does not require apostille ("Un extrait de casier judiciaire belge est dispensé d’apostille pour présentation au Canada.")

So, the digital signature should be fine.

Reactions: Shushmoy Mahid

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
I wanted to have the apostille for the digital PCC I received from Belgium, but when I submitted my request I was told that Belgian PCC for Canada does not require apostille ("Un extrait de casier judiciaire belge est dispensé d’apostille pour présentation au Canada.")

So, the digital signature should be fine.
Yes.. Thank you..and it worked