+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Bangalore (Urgent Query)

iverma

Apr 10, 2017
My husband stayed in Bangalore from June 2003 to Dec 2010 for his graduation and then job. We need a PCC from Bangalore but he does not have any address proof of Bangalore. How to get a PCC in this case as they will ask for address proof in this case.

It is a little urgent to get this info.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I have heard that Bank Photo Passbook is admissible for PCC. If your husband has an account with a bank in Bangalore and the address in his Bank Account is of Bangalore, then I guess it should be fine. Else you need to get the PCC from a PSK Office in which your husband has an address proof to show for (eg: Indore, Delhi, etc).

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
My husband stayed in Bangalore from June 2003 to Dec 2010 for his graduation and then job. We need a PCC from Bangalore but he does not have any address proof of Bangalore. How to get a PCC in this case as they will ask for address proof in this case.

Just get a PCC from your local PSK. It will cover all your husband's stay in India.

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
It is better that you get a PCC with the same address that is present in the passport. If the address in the passport and the current address differs, they create a lot of havoc.

If it is only possible for you from Bangalore:

--> A telephone / broadband bill will do as a proof. But make sure you get it attested by the service operator. They do not accept it without that.

--> A bank pass book is acceptable and a bank statement with the Bangalore address attested by the bank authority will do too is what I got to know from another applicant of PCC at the venue.

I was surprised to see they did not accept a rental agreement for proof. I had to roam a whole day and then get all the work done from bank for a passbook but they were helpful so I got the address changed and got a new passbook.

Please make sure you have everything ready else they will just ask you to come another day between 9:30 - 11:00 am.

Radix

Mar 22, 2017

I moved to Bangalore a year back and rented a house. I took a copy of my bank passbook, Company HR Letter (both documents stating my local address listed with them). That's all they required for PCC.