+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Apostille from South Africa

AHBM

Mar 10, 2012
Hello,

I have just went through quite a few threads and am now a bit worried as well. I know apostille is essentially a notarization from the home affairs in S. Africa. But is it a requirement fro CIC?

I have applied directly to CRC (criminal record center) and will be receiving the non-apostilled certificate. Could someone with more review of the cic requirements please help out.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AHBM said:
Hello,

I have just went through quite a few threads and am now a bit worried as well. I know apostille is essentially a notarization from the home affairs in S. Africa. But is it a requirement fro CIC?

I have applied directly to CRC (criminal record center) and will be receiving the non-apostilled certificate. Could someone with more review of the cic requirements please help out.

For me, I went to a police station down town in Cape Town and do finger prints after that I was given those finger prints form plus the receipt showing that I paid then I mailed everything to Pretoria. I called Pretoria in 25 days they said the PCC was ready for pick up. Hope it helped.