+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC address Proof

anmariya

Jul 2, 2021
I only have bank statement to show as address proof for BLS Vancouver PCC. My current bank statement shows the old address and in my application form I have the new address. Yesterday, I updated my address with bank and got a stamped form from bank as a proof of change of address. I also have provincial ID with the right address.

Could someone please advice me, whether I should proceed with PPC application or should I wait till I get my next bank statement reflecting my new address.

All the help and advices are greatly appreciated. Thanks....

Julia.jenn4

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
I only have bank statement to show as address proof for BLS Vancouver PCC. My current bank statement shows the old address and in my application form I have the new address. Yesterday, I updated my address with bank and got a stamped form from bank as a proof of change of address. I also have provincial ID with the right address.

Could someone please advice me, whether I should proceed with PPC application or should I wait till I get my next bank statement reflecting my new address.

All the help and advices are greatly appreciated. Thanks....
Bank statements are not accepted dear

Apr 10, 2024
Hi Julia ,

Can you please tell me if the Ontario card Reciept or Driving licence privisional slip can be used as address proof , as my spouce still does not have DL or Ontario card . she has the SIN letter which as already mentioned elsewhere is not being accepted .

hence can and additionally a rental agency letter asserting resirential address proof along with DL provisional slip which we get with g1 drive test be used ?

Also does Ontario card reciept if it has photo and address ? should i go and try to get licence or should i try for ontario card whats your suggestion.

or shall i justw ait for DL card and go ahead after 2 weeks ?

Thank you