+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC 2021

KNCN

Jan 9, 2021
Hello Guys,
Has anyone recently applied for PCC from Toronto Consulate through BLS. I need to know if we really need to submit our original passport along with photocopies to BLS office. And how much time does it take to receive PCC from Toronto Consulate?

@Satish

Jan 11, 2021
Hi, I have recently applied for PCC in last week. Original passport is not required. Photocopy is enough.

I am not sure how much time it takes to get PCC. BLS website says 6-8 weeks but I guess it varies for each case (based on how much time it takes for Police verification in India).

KNCN

Jan 9, 2021
Hi, I have recently applied for PCC in last week. Original passport is not required. Photocopy is enough.

I am not sure how much time it takes to get PCC. BLS website says 6-8 weeks but I guess it varies for each case (based on how much time it takes for Police verification in India).
Thanks for the reply.
I have another doubt. As per my understanding we need to create a DD of 44$ To bls Canada service and pay them 50 dollars for pickup and drop?
Can you pleas confirm if my understanding is correct?

@Satish

Jan 11, 2021
Thanks for the reply.
I have another doubt. As per my understanding we need to create a DD of 44$ To bls Canada service and pay them 50 dollars for pickup and drop?
Can you pleas confirm if my understanding is correct?
You are correct. Pick up and drop charges are separate from DD (CAD 44.40).

skumar2021

Jan 11, 2021
Hi Satish, Yes the total fees is CAD44.4, but the check list asks for separate MO for BLS Service fees.
Also I have purchased pick up and drop off from the link on the BLS website.

Thanks
Satish

@Satish

Jan 11, 2021
Hi Satish, Yes the total fees is CAD44.4, but the check list asks for separate MO for BLS Service fees.
Also I have purchased pick up and drop off from the link on the BLS website.

Thanks
Satish
BLS said single draft also works for them. So I took just one draft for 88.8 (2 people).

@Satish

Jan 11, 2021
Are there any envelope specifications? Did you use two envelopes for two people during pickup?
I used 3 envelopes (for my documents, spouse documents and DD envelope from bank) and I have put all of them together in one single envelopewhich I asked Purolator to bring while coming for pickup. On top of DD envelope, I mentioned something like - Bank Draft of $88.8 for PCC. <my name> and <spouse name>. On top of document envelopes, I just mentioned the names. Please note that these are not specifications from BLS, it is just what I did after going through some previous posts in this forum and we got Police verification in India yesterday, so I can say it worked for me.

Vrindaahuja09

Jan 20, 2021
Hi I have sent my documents to bls Brampton center through purolator. Got the mail on next day from purolator that my package has been delivered. But it’s been 6-7 days I didnot get any mail from bls that whether they received my documents,. Moreover I saw in checklist that I need to send my original documents so because of that I have sent my original passport and original work permit. I am trying to contact them that is not reachable. I am worried. If you guys can help that will be great.