+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PB PNP Tech Pilot

Jun 8, 2020
Hello,
I had applied for BC PNP Tech Pilot program under category "Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker" and i have got an invitation to apply.
I had applied it for NOC 2175 and I am currently located and working in BC, Canada. I have 1 year Canadian working experience and 5 years working experience outside Canada.
I do not have education credential assessment and IELTS score yet. Can i apply without these two things for my above invitation?

Alex_hmd

Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hello,
I had applied for BC PNP Tech Pilot program under category "Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker" and i have got an invitation to apply.
I had applied it for NOC 2175 and I am currently located and working in BC, Canada. I have 1 year Canadian working experience and 5 years working experience outside Canada.
I do not have education credential assessment and IELTS score yet. Can i apply without these two things for my above invitation?
Hello,
If you don't mind, May I ask how did you get your job offer in Tech Pilot program ?
Did you apply for your job inside or from outside Canada?

Thanks,

Den2o

Dec 18, 2020
Hello,
To Apply through Express Entry route you need both.
Through the paper process, you dont need IELTS, but that process is not clear to me and people go through consultants.
Hope you have completed both steps in the last 3 months, if going through Express Entry.