+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paystubs

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

How much important it is to upload paystubs for past job?
Checklist requirement looks like this:

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)

I used to work in India 3 years ago and job was for 4 years. I can't get paystubs from there. CIC's requirement is also if available. So now if i don't provide it, will it be risk? They are ready provide me employment letter and will confirm my job and position as well. I am applying under FSW and that job is a major part of my application.

Please suggest..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pay stubs aren't the most critical component of work reference letters. As you rightly mentioned, they are supplementary evidences to be given where available. And that is especially true for experience outside Canada. For work experience gained within Canada, pay stubs could still be more relevant since they can be connected backwards to tax records and company records.

You don't have to worry about the unavailability of these documents. And if you are still concerned, write that out in a letter of explanation attached with the documentary evidence of this employment clearly highlighting the fact that this work experience is significantly dated hence you're unable to provide the pay stubs and hope the reference letters as attached would suffice to prove the authenticity of your work experience.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks so much. I really like the way you explain everything :) It's so motivational!

I don't want to create another thread for my another question.

Can you please answer it here:
For BLS PCC. If tracking status shows "Ready to dispatch" does it mean that it's been complete and they are sending it to me and how much time it can take now to reach me?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Thanks so much. I really like the way you explain everything :) It's so motivational!

For BLS PCC. If tracking status shows "Ready to dispatch" does it mean that it's been complete and they are sending it to me and how much time it can take now to reach me?
Won't be able to help with analyzing that status message as I'm ill informed about that. But past threads on the forum indicate that the agents at the counter deliberately under promise on this front and the actual turnaround time could be much lesser, probably 2-4 weeks in most cases.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:

Ready to Dispatch meaning the passport has been issued by Embassy and it is currently in the hands of BLS. There are 2 ways you get your return courier back from them - One is by sending them a Return envelope (I think FedEx does ths) or you pay some amount (think around $20 to 40 or so) where they'll send by First class UPS/USPS . Not sure which option you have opted. You should get in 5 days from the status.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Ready to Dispatch meaning the passport has been issued by Embassy and it is currently in the hands of BLS. There are 2 ways you get your return courier back from them - One is by sending them a Return envelope (I think FedEx does ths) or you pay some amount (think around $20 to 40 or so) where they'll send by First class UPS/USPS . Not sure which option you have opted. You should get in 5 days from the status.
I paid $35 when i applied. Not sure if it includes sending and receiving both.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
I paid $35 when i applied. Not sure if it includes sending and receiving both.
What do you mean by sending. You would have spent on your own and sent the courier to BLS...Isn't that correct. The $35 that you pay is just form them to return your docs to your address

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
What do you mean by sending. You would have spent on your own and sent the courier to BLS...Isn't that correct. The $35 that you pay is just form them to return your docs to your address
I paid them $35 by credit card for FedEx pick, which they scheduled it for me. Now, I am not sure if it includes receiving documents as well.