06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
After almost 6 months I heard back from IRCC and they are requesting "Additional proof of employment for XXXXXX ( contract, job offer, Earning summary, proof of pay deposit,etc)"
Are they asking for bank statements or paystubs? I had submitted paystubs for 3 months for this particular job at the time of application.
Thing is if I have to submit bank statements, then will I run into issues? This is because at the time of application I had submitted a letter from my bank certifying the average balance for the last 6 months. This letter had no mention about a car loan that I have. Now if I submit bank statement will there be problem because I did not disclose the loan earlier. :confused:
Also if I do submit bank statements will they deduct the loan balance from available balance?

Reactions: zakiruet

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
After almost 6 months I heard back from IRCC and they are requesting "Additional proof of employment for XXXXXX ( contract, job offer, Earning summary, proof of pay deposit,etc)"
Are they asking for bank statements or paystubs? I had submitted paystubs for 3 months for this particular job at the time of application.
Thing is if I have to submit bank statements, then will I run into issues? This is because at the time of application I had submitted a letter from my bank certifying the average balance for the last 6 months. This letter had no mention about a car loan that I have. Now if I submit bank statement will there be problem because I did not disclose the loan earlier. :confused:
Also if I do submit bank statements will they deduct the loan balance from available balance?
Yes there is a possibility they will deduct the car loan from the available balance. I have read a GCMS notes in this forum where visa officer deducted the car loan amount from the available balance and asked for further proof of fund to meet the eligibility. I would suggest you to settle the car loan before you send the bank statement. Send as many documents as you can for the additional proof of employment. If you do not send the bank statement then it will raise more question in visa officer's mind. It seems your application is at the end stage. If you provide them satisfactory answer then there is a very high chance that you will receive PPR shortly.

Good Luck!

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes there is a possibility they will deduct the car loan from the available balance. I have read a GCMS notes in this forum where visa officer deducted the car loan amount from the available balance and asked for further proof of fund to meet the eligibility. I would suggest you to settle the car loan before you send the bank statement. Send as many documents as you can for the additional proof of employment. If you do not send the bank statement then it will raise more question in visa officer's mind. It seems your application is at the end stage. If you provide them satisfactory answer then there is a very high chance that you will receive PPR shortly.

Good Luck!
thank you for your response. I am worried more about the fact that I did not disclose the car loan earlier. Will this amount to misrepresentation or suppression of facts? My proof of funds certificate had just 6 months average balance and no mention about car loan.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
thank you for your response. I am worried more about the fact that I did not disclose the car loan earlier. Will this amount to misrepresentation or suppression of facts? My proof of funds certificate had just 6 months average balance and no mention about car loan.
If you don't tell them now then it will be misrepresentation. Just write a LOE that you have mistakenly havn't mention it earlier. But your balance after this car loan must meet the requirements. Otherwise you could be in trouble!
Hope you will sort it out. Good Luck!

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
If you don't tell them now then it will be misrepresentation. Just write a LOE that you have mistakenly havn't mention it earlier. But your balance after this car loan must meet the requirements. Otherwise you could be in trouble!
Hope you will sort it out. Good Luck!
I am fine from a balance perspective. No worries with that. Hopefully they will excuse bank/me not putting the loan thing in the letter.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Are they asking for bank statements or paystubs?

They items in ( ) are examples of "additional proof of employment". There is no need to give all of these things, I would suggest giving two...