+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAYSTUBS ARE NECESSARY

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
Hi
I m creating a thread related to paystubs in CEC application as i couldnt find any.
I was working at a tims and i worked there 6 months i have the T4 ROE and job letter signed but i dont have any paystubs for that job. I have completed one year exp. At other tims i want to aim that 6 months from my last job my noc code is 6311.
Do i need the paystubs ??
Are the paystubs mandatory?

Reactions: Sunny329

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Did you check the Government of Canada site specifically designed to answer these questions?

Proof of work experience
Purpose
To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements
Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

ciccris

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
When uploading my employment documents, to prove my work in Canada, I would've had way too many paystubs to upload
so Instead, i uploaded the first 3 months and the last 3 months. of paystubs...they accepted that and my application was approved

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
When uploading my employment documents, to prove my work in Canada, I would've had way too many paystubs to upload
so Instead, i uploaded the first 3 months and the last 3 months. of paystubs...they accepted that and my application was approved
I dont have any paystubs

jeet1795

Sep 29, 2015
Ambala
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
18 october 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
18 December 2017
I dont have any paystubs
i only uploaded first 3 months of year 2021 paystubs and year 2020 t4 and NOA.
and i got the approval without any hassle.
paystubs are the supporting documents and they are not mandatory.

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
One more thing i found two stubs but both of them states my occupation as customer service i was wrking and getting a supervisor pay rate. I worked there as a supervisor i have a RECORD OF EMPLOYEMENT stating occupation as supervisor should i still attach the stubs if they contradicts the occupation?

jeet1795

Sep 29, 2015
Ambala
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
18 october 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
18 December 2017
One more thing i found two stubs but both of them states my occupation as customer service i was wrking and getting a supervisor pay rate. I worked there as a supervisor i have a RECORD OF EMPLOYEMENT stating occupation as supervisor should i still attach the stubs if they contradicts the occupation?
its ur call but i’ll suggest not to add those.
just add second job recent paystubs and rest of your t4 and noa.
In case they need more employment proof they simply gonna ask you for additional documents.

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
Guys i submitted my application without paystubs
I had one more question i submitted through a immigiration lawyer so obviously he used his portal to submit and i dont have access to that and if i want to access can i link my application to my portal will that effect the representative ??
I mean will it remove the representative?

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Guys i submitted my application without paystubs
I had one more question i submitted through a immigiration lawyer so obviously he used his portal to submit and i dont have access to that and if i want to access can i link my application to my portal will that effect the representative ??
I mean will it remove the representative?
Yes

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
I submitted T4, employment letters stating salary and total amount of hours, a breakdown from my union on all the days worked, a spreadsheet from the payroll companies of all my earnings. I offered to submit paystubs on request, but as I work in film and could have been working for several employers in a week, the amount of paystubs I have are several hundreds. They never requested them. My PR application took almost 7 months to process. I'm now waiting for my PR card.

Reactions: Sunny329

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hi
My first 4 month pay was $15
After that $17
Should i include those $15 pay stubs??
My employment letter only mention wage rate $17
Is it okay ?