+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payroll Admin Vs Human Resource Professionals

lalith6487

Jun 23, 2020
In the new Teer system 16 new job codes have been introduced and one of them is 13102 – Payroll administrators

Now my wife who is a primary applicant to the express entry system is having significant experience in both Payroll and Human resources... With Payroll Administrators being a new job code, will this have a slight edge than Human resource professionals to catch the eyes in terms of attracting state sponsored invites?

Just trying to figure out which one has a fair chance!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In the new Teer system 16 new job codes have been introduced and one of them is 13102 – Payroll administrators

Now my wife who is a primary applicant to the express entry system is having significant experience in both Payroll and Human resources... With Payroll Administrators being a new job code, will this have a slight edge than Human resource professionals to catch the eyes in terms of attracting state sponsored invites?

Just trying to figure out which one has a fair chance!
There is no such thing as state sponsored invites. If you mean provinces, not states, then some select certain NOCs with a high enough CRS score. Would not say it is an edge unless she has a job offer with LMIA. Does she have Canadian experience in payroll administration based on Canadian income/tax laws.

lalith6487

Jun 23, 2020
Hey thanks for your response! Yes I did mean provinces…

btw, she doesn’t have a Canadian experience to support!
I was just curious with the inclusion of the new job code focusing specifically on payroll

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey thanks for your response! Yes I did mean provinces…

btw, she doesn’t have a Canadian experience to support!
I was just curious with the inclusion of the new job code focusing specifically on payroll
Would not put much weight on it until you see what happens with future draws. She is only eligible for one maybe two provinces.