+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment Link received- Payment done no AWB email yet

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Payment Link received- made a payment sent them screen shot to get AWB number still no update on AWB email. confused. There was a minor change in my contact number so I provided them with that correction along with payment confirmation screen shot.

I made a payment at 3.45 PM yesterday (15th Jan) just before 4.00 PM deadline. yet to get AWB email. if any one is in the same boat please comment.

Thank you in advance

Ishu1991

Apr 16, 2020
D
Payment Link received- made a payment sent them screen shot to get AWB number still no update on AWB email. confused. There was a minor change in my contact number so I provided them with that correction along with payment confirmation screen shot.

I made a payment at 3.45 PM yesterday (15th Jan) just before 4.00 PM deadline. yet to get AWB email. if any one is in the same boat please comment.

Thank you in advance
DId u recieve the AWB no. ? If yes , after how much time of making the payment

Nisha3

Jan 23, 2021

Thank you in advance
Want to send them payment screenshot? To get AWB no?