+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment link for 2 way courier not received yet....anybody can help? What can i do.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Guys I made payment and sent snap shot of payment success, wanted to ask do we get proper payment receipt like pdf file in mail?? i sent payment success snapshot around 3.45 pm before 4.00 PM deadline for tomorrow pick up but yet to get AWB email. really worried and no idea what to do at this point. i did check i made payment against right invoice number as mentioned in email and could see name when i click the link.

please help.

thanks

SKAU

Jun 4, 2017
I’m also face this problem I think They take one week to response again I’m still waiting I send my first mail 5 jan Vsf mail me that my address is not serviceable on 13 jan I send my alternate address same day but Vsf send autogrnrate mail I’m still worried please infom if you get any thing i think you recive payment link on 21 jan best wishes
-Reet
Nothing yet, still waiting.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Got awb email, for work permit visa what all documents to be added in package?

1.original passport
2.passport request letter
3.consent form
4.courier form

Anything else???

SKAU

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, My passport supposed to deliver at Chandigarh vfs. But tracking shows that it has been delivered to Panchkula. Now I am really worried. I called blue dart, they mentioned that passport has been delivered as per the AWB number, but on the AWB label, there is vfs Chandigarh address. I don't know what to do?

kaRaN kang

Nov 14, 2015
Hi, My passport supposed to deliver at Chandigarh vfs. But tracking shows that it has been delivered to Panchkula. Now I am really worried. I called blue dart, they mentioned that passport has been delivered as per the AWB number, but on the AWB label, there is vfs Chandigarh address. I don't know what to do?
Don’t worry, same happens with me. I called vfs and it is delivered to vfs Chandigarh lovated at elante

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
hi can you please share your timeline??