+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment link for 2 way courier not received yet....anybody can help? What can i do.

SKAU

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I am new in this forum, I really need some assistance. I got the passport request on Jan 4, and sent the email to vfs for courier request on the same day. I got a reply back on Jan 12, they said that my area is not serviceable. I had put the pick up address same where I live. It's near Nakodar, Jalandhar. I emailed them back on Jan 12 with a blue dart office address located nearby me. I haven't heard anything back yet. They are taking too long. My january classes are already started. I am too behind now. Please someone guide me. Is someone else is in the same situation? Thanks

Luys5000

Sep 5, 2020
Hi, I am new in this forum, I really need some assistance. I got the passport request on Jan 4, and sent the email to vfs for courier request on the same day. I got a reply back on Jan 12, they said that my area is not serviceable. I had put the pick up address same where I live. It's near Nakodar, Jalandhar. I emailed them back on Jan 12 with a blue dart office address located nearby me. I haven't heard anything back yet. They are taking too long. My january classes are already started. I am too behind now. Please someone guide me. Is someone else is in the same situation? Thanks
I’m also face this problem I think They take one week to response again I’m still waiting I send my first mail 5 jan Vsf mail me that my address is not serviceable on 13 jan I send my alternate address same day but Vsf send autogrnrate mail I’m still worried please infom if you get any thing i think you recive payment link on 21 jan best wishes
-Reet

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I’m also face this problem I think They take one week to response again I’m still waiting I send my first mail 5 jan Vsf mail me that my address is not serviceable on 13 jan I send my alternate address same day but Vsf send autogrnrate mail I’m still worried please infom if you get any thing i think you recive payment link on 21 jan best wishes
-Reet
which city??

Luys5000

Sep 5, 2020
-When you recived ppr I got on 31 jan

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
received the payment link yesterday and today blue dart picked up my passport envelope as well...
When did you make payment time? and in how many hours you got AWB email? I am still waiting for email made payment today at 3.36 PM. no AWB email yet.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
-Reet

I got Payment link, made a payment, there was one correction on phone number so revert them back with payment Screen shot yet to get AWB email.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Around 2 PM on the 14th of Jan, got AWB email after 1 hr...
Thanks, I made payment around 3.45 PM reverted back same time still no AWB email. hoping to get one morning tomorrow as it seems they are working on Saturdays now. else it will come on Monday