+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

payment for working permit with accompanying dependent

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
guys help me how much fees need to pay to the embassy for my application of working permit with my 4 y/o dependent? Do i need proof of fund and how much i need proof of fund? thanks

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
lexie_nicole said:
guys help me how much fees need to pay to the embassy for my application of working permit with my 4 y/o dependent? Do i need proof of fund and how much i need proof of fund? thanks
You mean you will be bringing your daughter with of coming to canada with work visa holder? I dont have any idea if how much it will cost but you could search from cic website the proof of funds but it applies to the skilled immigrant only im not sure if the same... This is just only an idea if you will have to bring your daughter along with with work visa and of course you have to declare it to your application.... you'll not be approved because the officer will have to think that you will not be coming back anymore because you have no reason to be back at all... but as they say there is no harm in trying just try who knows you'll be lucky one enough that will get approved by bringing your dependent along with you while on work visa....

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
hi lynnard its hard for me to leave my only daughter here..as i read in the website u can accompany your daughter but she need to apply for visit visa then u can re apply if 6 mos expired.. and i will to the embassy to confirm about this matter..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If your job type is skilled then you are allowed to bring your dependents with you but this is under the discretion of the officer processing your application, so you may or may not be able to bring your daughter to Canada.

lexie_nicole said:
hi lynnard its hard for me to leave my only daughter here..as i read in the website u can accompany your daughter but she need to apply for visit visa then u can re apply if 6 mos expired.. and i will to the embassy to confirm about this matter..

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
hi job_seeker
as i said my permit will applying for is under low skilled.. I don't know what to do? What is the best way i can do.. And also my problem is i don't know if they getting me approve because i have no experience for what i'm applying for because i'm accounting graduate then i will work as a kitchen helper.. Tell me what should i do?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
For how long is the proposed job/contract? Leave your daughter with your husband. Your family will serve as your "tie". Sometimes we need to make sacrifices. You can try and include your family as accompanying dependents but as always, there are no guarantees. Also your proposed employer must have shown REAL recruitment efforts and that nobody applied for the job because for sure there are a lot of workers in Canada who are qualified to do the supposed position.

lexie_nicole said:
hi job_seeker
as i said my permit will applying for is under low skilled.. I don't know what to do? What is the best way i can do.. And also my problem is i don't know if they getting me approve because i have no experience for what i'm applying for because i'm accounting graduate then i will work as a kitchen helper.. Tell me what should i do?

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
I agree with job-seeker... you might be approved even you dont have an experienced as kitchen helper because it just a low skilled job but you might get disapproved if you included your daughter as your accompanying family member... I know u and your husband are waiting for your lmo to be approved that is why you wanted to bring your daughter with you in canada. as job-seeker said youre not applying as skilled individual but a temporary work visa so your chance of getting to be approved is slim. if you really want to work in canada make a sacrifice leave your daughter or if not let your husband go first and then wait for him to get nominated for AINP by then you and your duaghter can go to canada with your husband and enjoy life there...

i have a son also and i know its a big sacrifice as a mother to leave our child/ren but im doing this not for myself only but for both of us. For now the important is to have a visa then i know everything will be fine in time...

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
thanks to both of you job_seeker and lynnard... i hope embassy will approve us.. After my husband going there, he will promote by his employer to become skilled so that he apply for ainp or even he is kitchen helper his employer going to apply him to ainp.. his employer will become his backer for his application. I have a question, even his auntie there will become custodian of my daughter is it okay to the embassy so we can accompany our daughter.. you are very big help for me..sorry makulit lang,, d ko kc maiwasan n malungkot..

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
the employer of my husband offered for us is permanent and full time.. He will get us because his employer want my husband to stay with them. so the best way he did is to apply us for working permit. ang nakakainis kasi ung embassy cook na ung lmo ng husband ko pinabago pa nila ng d namin alam ang dahilan pero ang work naman tlaga ng asawa ko is cook sa hotel and restaurant sa alberta.kaya ngaun wait namin ung lmo if approve as kitchen helper para sa amin dalawa. then after 6 months apply na sila sa AINP. please help naguguluahan talaga ako sa gagawin ko.

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
Hi lexie,

Just want to know what happened to your application? Did you bring your daughter to Canada? I have same situation right now but still waiting for my LMO. I'm wondering if I could bring my 4 y/o daughter soon to Canada. We are planning to apply all together when my LMO come but they'll just follow me soon to Canada. Please advise what to do. We really want to bring our daughter soon after 2months or so. My work is low skilled too.

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
Buleg said:
Hi lexie,

Just want to know what happened to your application? Did you bring your daughter to Canada? I have same situation right now but still waiting for my LMO. I'm wondering if I could bring my 4 y/o daughter soon to Canada. We are planning to apply all together when my LMO come but they'll just follow me soon to Canada. Please advise what to do. We really want to bring our daughter soon after 2months or so. My work is low skilled too.
hello still waiting for our visa me and my hubby only..