+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAYMENT FOR RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE

JOE QATAR

Dec 28, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm new in the forum and i need your assistance.

I received today my Confirmation of Nomination for Ontario Immigration Nominee Program through Express Entry.

I received right now this mail:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
Opportunities Ontario
Provincial nominee program
Ground Floor
400 University Avenue
Toronto on M7A 2R9

December 28, 2016

Dear XXX,

This is to confirm your nomination approved by the opportunities Ontario: Provincial nominee program (PNP). Your application for permanent resident in Canada has being reviewed and approved by CIC Visa Office.

Your visa appointment has been scheduled for Tuesday XX, January 2017 at the Canadian Embassy in Doha.
You are hereby required to send us scanned copy of your international passport and to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) $CAN 1550, equivalent to $1160 (USD) United States dollar through the Association Of Canadian Insurance Companies (ACIC).

Contact the Association Of Canadian Insurance Companies (ACIC) E-mail : acic@gmx.ca

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before the (CIC) Visa Office can send the permanent resident visa authorization letter (VAL) to the Canadian Embassy. CIC Visa Office will only fax your approved visa authorization letter to the Canadian Embassy when we receive copies of the (RPRF) Receipt issued by the ACIC Insurance Company.

Principal applicant and spouses and common-law partners coming with them to Canada must pay this fee.

Dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; do not have to pay this fee)

You are hereby required to submit the requested documents not later than XXX January 2017 to enable you visit the Canadian Embassy on XX, January 2017 for your permanent resident visa.

Normally the payment is done on myCIC Account? If not someone already payed the fee by Canadian Insurance Company and is it the amount to be payed?

Waiting for your replies, thanks.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
JOE QATAR said:
Hi Guys,

I received today my Confirmation of Nomination for Ontario Immigration Nominee Program through Express Entry.

Opportunities Ontario
Ground Floor
400 University Avenue
Toronto on M7A 2R9

December 28, 2016

Dear XXX,

This is to confirm your nomination approved by the opportunities Ontario: Provincial nominee program (PNP). Your application for permanent resident in Canada has being reviewed and approved by CIC Visa Office.

Your visa appointment has been scheduled for Tuesday XX, January 2017 at the Canadian Embassy in Doha.
You are hereby required to send us scanned copy of your international passport and to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) $CAN 1550, equivalent to $1160 (USD) United States dollar through the Association Of Canadian Insurance Companies (ACIC).

Contact the Association Of Canadian Insurance Companies (ACIC) E-mail : acic@gmx.ca

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before the (CIC) Visa Office can send the permanent resident visa authorization letter (VAL) to the Canadian Embassy. CIC Visa Office will only fax your approved visa authorization letter to the Canadian Embassy when we receive copies of the (RPRF) Receipt issued by the ACIC Insurance Company.

Principal applicant and spouses and common-law partners coming with them to Canada must pay this fee.

Dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; do not have to pay this fee)

You are hereby required to submit the requested documents not later than XXX January 2017 to enable you visit the Canadian Embassy on XX, January 2017 for your permanent resident visa.

Normally the payment is done on myCIC Account? If not someone already payed the fee by Canadian Insurance Company and is it the amount to be payed?

seems scam to me

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Why would they say "equivalent to USD?" CLEARLY A SCAM

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
I paid my fees up front when submitting my app, and when all is said and done, it came out to about $777 USD. So yeah, this sounds like a scam.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The email received is a scam. CIC has repeatedly told all applicants not to fall for such scam emails.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
JOE QATAR said:
Hi Guys,

Opportunities Ontario
Ground Floor
400 University Avenue
Toronto on M7A 2R9

December 28, 2016

Dear XXX,

This is clearly a scam. You must report this to CIC so that they take necessary action on this so that these looters do not try to trap anyone else.

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Can you tell us what the email is you received this message from?!