+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAYMENT FOR IQAS USING BANK DRAFT/MONEY ORDER

chyweng87

Nov 13, 2016
l could not pay with my ATM card online. So l have to pay with bank draft/money order. Please l need help on this. Am l supposed to address either of them to IQAS mailing address:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
9th Floor, 108 Street Building, 9942-108 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada,
T5K 2J5.

Please l need help on this. Thanks

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will not be able to pay them using ATM card. It has to be a credit card.

The simplest way would be ask someone with credit card to help you and pay them by cash. I am sure someone in your family or friends will have a credit card. It was very simple and gets done in one minute.

I am not sure exactly about the money order.

Good luck !

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, you can pay using bank draft or money order and send it along with your application. Payment through this mode will delay your process. As suggested earlier try to get hold of friend's or relative's credit card and use it for speedy processing.

While filling in the online form, you’ll be asked to pay the processing fee – payment options include:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit or Interac
mailing in a bank draft or money order with your application is also accepted, but will delay processing

http://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx

chyweng87 said:
l could not pay with my ATM card online. So l have to pay with bank draft/money order. Please l need help on this. Am l supposed to address either of them to IQAS mailing address:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
9th Floor, 108 Street Building, 9942-108 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada,
T5K 2J5.

Please l need help on this. Thanks

Danial k.k

Aug 1, 2017
Karachi
If online payment would be charged 2 to 3 times on same order id but different transaction id , what should we do now ? because it happened so much time with me and my friends

Sameeksha

Mar 2, 2018
Can you tell me detail procedure for the payment through money order ? Like sending Indian money is not possible ryt ? I need to exchange into CAD and den send???

Sameeksha

Mar 2, 2018
There is no bank details of IQAS to make bank draft or money order ? So my last option would be credit card ?

Kearney

Apr 6, 2018
I mistakenly clicked on the money order mode while making payment on IQAS' platform which generated a completed application form for me but I would love to pay online and not through the other mode. Should I go ahead to register again and click properly this time?

JeeviCS

Jul 3, 2018
There is no bank details of IQAS to make bank draft or money order ? So my last option would be credit card ?
May I know the details please? I am also in the process of applying ECA. So what should we mention in the bank draft?

Shruti Vyas

Jul 2, 2018
I mistakenly clicked on the money order mode while making payment on IQAS' platform which generated a completed application form for me but I would love to pay online and not through the other mode. Should I go ahead to register again and click properly this time?
Hi I also clicked on money order but I want to pay with Credit card now, how to pay??

Shruti Vyas

Jul 2, 2018
Please help me to make the payment of IQAS application submitted, I mistakenly submit the application with the details of money order or cheque however I want to make the online payment now, how to submit the payment.

farahriaz

Feb 4, 2019
I have completed my ECA assessment via IQAS. I didnt see any payment option.if I want to pay to which accoun

jAKZ

Feb 15, 2023
I'm also having trouble paying my IQAS order online. Can anyone tell me if I can use the credit card I have in my home country? Does it automatically converts from my country's currency to CAD? Need help pls. Thank you.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I'm also having trouble paying my IQAS order online. Can anyone tell me if I can use the credit card I have in my home country? Does it automatically converts from my country's currency to CAD? Need help pls. Thank you.
I think you have to ask the bank to allow international payments.