+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment error in Arrima portal

KunSam

Feb 29, 2024
After filling the temporary selection application online on the MIFI website, I got a request no. and created an account in Arrima Portal to pay 128$ for CAQ processing. But in the Arrima portal, when I input my Credit card information, I get an error saying "Payment unsuccessful, check your info and try again", even though I entered the correct card details. Infact, I received an SMS from my bank saying: "Dear cardholder, an enquiry was made by IMMIGRATION QUEBEC to check the validity of your card XXXXXX. We wish to inform you that the same has been successfully validated".

This is so weird, what am I supposed to do now? Has someone faced a similar issue?

JulieR

Mar 28, 2024
My daughter is having the same problem. We tried many times and called the Quebec Immigration office and they didn't have an answer for us. Not sure how we are going to secure a CAQ.

Lokopoko

Mar 28, 2024
My daughter is having the same problem. We tried many times and called the Quebec Immigration office and they didn't have an answer for us. Not sure how we are going to secure a CAQ.
I also have troubles paying for CAQ but in my case it doesn’t even see my application. This is so frustrating. What are we supposed to do?!

KunSam

Feb 29, 2024
Hi all, so wait for around 48 hours, and the payment and application would show up in the Arrima portal. It worked for me.

sft5426

Apr 3, 2024
I also have troubles paying for CAQ but in my case it doesn’t even see my application. This is so frustrating. What are we supposed to do?!
Hi,
Could you solve the error? I have the same problem and have been waiting for 4 days now, but it does not accept my file number. I do not know what to do.

sft5426

Apr 3, 2024
Does anyone know that in spite of correct and matching information Arrima portal pops up the error saying "Make sure that all the information entered in your Arrima profile, as indicated in your passport (i.e. your last name, first names, gender and date of birth) as well as your application number are identical to those indicated in your application sent in line."?