30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
Hello,
I want to know that can i pay the fee of first semester before registration?
I have received an offer for admission in sept 2014 but refistration for that will begin in july.i wanr to soply for visa with fee receipt from univ.
So can i pay my fee now?
Its abot Meng in carleton university,ottawa.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do they tell you in "offer" about way of payment?
If nothing then ASK THEM. It could be by credit card or wireless transfer. For the last one you have to have university bank details (they know what you are asking about)

scottdickson86

Dec 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (VFS Makati; paper)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
06-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2014
I think you have to register first before you can start paying fees. Even if you got offered an admission but have not registered or confirmed attendance before the deadline, you're technically not considered a student of that university. Besides your exact fees will be determined by the number of classes or credits you will take. :)

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even if you got offered an admission but have not registered or confirmed attendance before the deadline
Could be too. But sometimes university asks to pre-pay even before you apply for visa. THen they issue you an acceptance letter (not an "offer", or pre-accentance one)

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
lovedeepsingh said:
Hello,
I have received an offer for admission in sept 2014 but refistration for that will begin in july.i wanr to soply for visa with fee receipt from univ.
So can i pay my fee now?
most of the university allow u to transfer money to university, but the money will be deducted only after u register for courses u should contact financial services of ur university about that, in most cases u can pay ur tuition in advance,

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
lovedeepsingh said:
Hello,
So can i pay my fee now?
Yes you can pay your fee.
Payment modes can be:

Via bank transfer
wire transfer
via telephone
credit card, etc...

In almost every institute, first you need to register your courses (credit hours) and then you pay your fee according to those credit hours. So amount you will transfer now, you can use it later after registering your courses.

But for now, once university will receive your payment, ask them to provide you a formal payment receipt on university letterhead stating that This abc person has paid this xyz amount on this date and this amount will be use for paying his/her semester dues etc...

You can provide that letter to embassy along with your visa application.

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
Thank you everyone.
I asked my university's account section and they said that i can pre pay my tuition fee and will get receipt to show to the embassy.
Thank you once again.