+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paying RPRF without being requested - where to send the receipt?

liisa227

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
27-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Could someone just confirm how paying the RPRF works, if one hasn't been requested to pay it yet?

I'm a June 30 applicant and haven't gotten the request yet, but want to pay it now anyway, so that it's out of the way.

I would be paying with a credit card online. Do I need to send a PDF copy somewhere, or mail a physical paper copy, or what? I find the CIC website instructions confusing.

Thanks for any advice.

25aug

Feb 13, 2015
liisa227 said:
Could someone just confirm how paying the RPRF works, if one hasn't been requested to pay it yet?

I'm a June 30 applicant and haven't gotten the request yet, but want to pay it now anyway, so that it's out of the way.

I would be paying with a credit card online. Do I need to send a PDF copy somewhere, or mail a physical paper copy, or what? I find the CIC website instructions confusing.

Thanks for any advice.
The link is given on CIC website. I did same way.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liisa227 said:

Thanks for any advice.
Normally the notice to pay RPRF will include instructions on how and where to send the receipt of the payment.
For visa offices outside of Canada, there are payment instructions on the respective visa-office specific sites.

For offices in Canada (such as CPP/CPC-O or CPC-S), there are no specific instructions (if you have not been advised to pay yet) - but you can revert to this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp#permanent
- 5. I need to send documents that are part of the application process. Where do I send them?
Scan and e-mail documents (other than police certificates) to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Can't find any specific on CPC-S.

.../atb

SRG

Nov 5, 2014
Guys Congrats to everyone who got ppr including me, my question is that my spouse is back home so i don't have her passport can anyone tell what should i mention in email to arrange her visa at nearest Visa office