+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paying fees

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by hnamson, Dec 4, 2019.

  1. Hi! I am currently applying for Permanent Residency, My common Law partner is sponsoring me and I am also applying for an Open Work permit. I am having troubles figuring out how to pay the fees when I am on the Canadian Immigration website.

    When I am on the website it asks where you are applying from (Canada)
    What are you applying for (permanent residency)
    Which PR program or documents are you applying for? (Right of PR)
    This brings me to the fee of 490$

    Now can someone for the love of god tell me how to pay for the open work permit and the sponsorship fee. This is legit the last step of my application.
  2. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp

    Step 3.

Share This Page