Jan 30, 2015
Rotterdam, for now
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there!

Canadian living in Holland with my Dutch spouse. I'm sponsoring him for our move to Canada and the website is a real humdinger when it comes to getting my facts straight! :p

Quick questions:

1) Our application will be processed in Vienna, but we must submit it to Mississauga. I figured that much out. But I'm confused about the payment. Do I attempt to pay online with our Dutch credit card? Or should I transfer the money to the Vienna bank account? Instructions are fuzzy...

2) They want my last Option C printout from the "latest" tax return. I'm assuming THEIR latest? Because I haven't filled one out since 2005, having no assets or income in Canada. Therefore, I should instead submit a paper explaining why I am not including it?

Thank you everybody! :D

BCKev

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2010
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
Passport Req..
25-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
22-11-2014
1. Pay online with your Dutch credit card. Print out two copies of the receipt: one for your records, and attach the other to your application.

2. Don't worry about the "option C". Write a simple note explaining you have been out of the country and do not have one. In lieu of the option C, provide other evidence of your income such as tax records, a letter from your employer, pay stubs, etc.

Dutchhubby

Aug 28, 2015
Hope you don't mind if I hop onto this post...I am a Canadian living with my Dutch hubby in Holland. Trying to figure out this ppw has been a nightmare!! I am totally stuck on the last bit of the "Document Checklist-Sponsor"

-What are Identity and Civil status documents?
-Children info?
-Travel documents?

Would really appreciate any advice from some Dutch/Canadians going through this. Thank you!