+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pay stubs

milk29

Sep 9, 2017
Hi guys,

Quick question about pay stubs: I can only provide pay stubs from my current employer. My previous employers are not able to provide the pay stubs, but in my work certificate and reference letter yearly salary has been included. And since I'm in China I don't have the tax statement available. So if I will only provide reference letter and work certificate for my previous jobs, will this be good enough? Thanks a ton!

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys,

Quick question about pay stubs: I can only provide pay stubs from my current employer. My previous employers are not able to provide the pay stubs, but in my work certificate and reference letter yearly salary has been included. And since I'm in China I don't have the tax statement available. So if I will only provide reference letter and work certificate for my previous jobs, will this be good enough? Thanks a ton!
If you have the reference letter with all the required content, I don't think you need to provide the pay stubs at all.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody can say for certain whether it will be good enough or not. Although the only mandatory document is the reference letter following IRCC's guidelines they can always request further documents to prove your work experience and that you were paid for such employment.