+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pay Stubs

mississaugaapplicant

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
I have an active profile and awaiting ITA (fingers crossed at 444). I just want to know from those who received an ITA, are pay stubs a REQUIREMENT, or an option. Is there an option for "either" letter of employment or pay stubs like CEC? Or are pay stubs mandatory?

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
Excellent question. I would like to know too.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
mississaugaapplicant said:
I have an active profile and awaiting ITA (fingers crossed at 444). I just want to know from those who received an ITA, are pay stubs a REQUIREMENT, or an option. Is there an option for "either" letter of employment or pay stubs like CEC? Or are pay stubs mandatory?
I assume same documents as CEC, for CEC application T4/NOA was mandatory (CIC preference) and if not possible you could go with pay stubs/contract.

mississaugaapplicant

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
thanks for the reply guys. I hope pay stubs are not a requirement cause they were paper based for me and i have no track of them. But do have my T4 and can provide letter of employment.

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Are they asking pay stubs for that one year of Canadian experience or they are asking for all the previous work experience even if that was in country other than Canada?

victorxman182

Jan 29, 2015
The pay stubs are "where available".

The employment reference letter is required. They also require business card of the person writing the letter.

This is for each of the job experiences you mentioned in your express entry profile.

victorxman182

Jan 29, 2015
These are the instructions. I guess if you can't obtain a business card you can always explain why:

Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
victorxman182 said:
These are the instructions. I guess if you can't obtain a business card you can always explain why:

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)
We have to do this for part time jobs as well for which i am not getting any points either

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
victorxman182 said:

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

Very informative +1 to you for this post

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
We have to do this for part time jobs as well for which i am not getting any points either
No ... you only need to submit the job where you got points from EE ; not all of the jobs you have done in the past

As for Pay stub I think it is a must, but if you don't have pay stub then you shall submit your T4 to them and write a letter to explain why you don't have your pay stub. Cos a T4 is also able to prove that you did work for previous year as well.

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
hope for the best said:
No ... you only need to submit the job where you got points from EE ; not all of the jobs you have done in the past

As for Pay stub I think it is a must, but if you don't have pay stub then you shall submit your T4 to them and write a letter to explain why you don't have your pay stub. Cos a T4 is also able to prove that you did work for previous year as well.
Are you sure about this? I have 5 companies lined up to collect all these shit which are not related to my EE points AT ALL.

AnieB

Dec 4, 2014
Hi all... Does this apply to foreign work experience from home? I was paid in cash for a particular position and while I have letters, I don't have stubs, business card etc.

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
narby said:
Are you sure about this? I have 5 companies lined up to collect all these *censored word* which are not related to my EE points AT ALL.
same here

how do you know this?