+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pay stubs and bank statement

Ahmedalaa

Nov 21, 2022
If I provide the pay stubs of all my work experience, this will be enough? or still do the IRCC or OINP require a bank statement of the payroll people get their salaries on ?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
If I provide the pay stubs of all my work experience, this will be enough? or still do the IRCC or OINP require a bank statement of the payroll people get their salaries on ?
For which OINP stream?

Reactions: Ahmedalaa

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi it is the human capital stream healthcare
From the Ontario Immigration website:

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist#section-8
Ongoing employment in Ontario
To show that you have current employment in Ontario to meet the settlement fund requirement, you must scan and upload copies of:

• your two most recent pay slips
  • your original job offer on company letterhead,signed by the employer and include:
    • occupation title
    • duties and responsibilities
    • hours of work
    • wage
    • employment start date

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
This is regarding the requirement of meeting the settlement funds.

I think what OP is referring to, is regarding the proof of compensation requirement, consisting of showing evidence that your qualifying work experience is or was full-time, paid, and at least 1 year in duration. To meet that requirement, OINP requires that you show them the first and last pay stub of the relevant work experience. They must cover at least a year (Example: Paystubs for Jan 2020 and December 2020) You can also show all of your paystubs if you prefer (But if they need translation, might be expensive). Also, a full year of pay stubs can do the trick.

Your bank statements showing your payroll deposits can also be used as proof of compensation. You can use both or either document.

This is what they say regarding this on their website:

You must scan and upload proof of compensation for any work experience (foreign and Canadian) you include in your application.

Proof may include copies of:

• pay slips, pay cheques or pay statements for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • income tax documents
  • letter(s) from employer(s) confirming your annual salary/hourly wage. These letters must explain why documentation to verify compensation for work performed is not available
Source: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream – Applicant Checklist | OINP Document Checklists | ontario.ca

Reactions: mudittchauhan

mudittchauhan

Jan 6, 2020
This is regarding the requirement of meeting the settlement funds.

I think what OP is referring to, is regarding the proof of compensation requirement, consisting of showing evidence that your qualifying work experience is or was full-time, paid, and at least 1 year in duration. To meet that requirement, OINP requires that you show them the first and last pay stub of the relevant work experience. They must cover at least a year (Example: Paystubs for Jan 2020 and December 2020) You can also show all of your paystubs if you prefer (But if they need translation, might be expensive). Also, a full year of pay stubs can do the trick.

Your bank statements showing your payroll deposits can also be used as proof of compensation. You can use both or either document.

This is what they say regarding this on their website:

You must scan and upload proof of compensation for any work experience (foreign and Canadian) you include in your application.

Proof may include copies of:

• pay slips, pay cheques or pay statements for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • income tax documents
  • letter(s) from employer(s) confirming your annual salary/hourly wage. These letters must explain why documentation to verify compensation for work performed is not available
Source: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream – Applicant Checklist | OINP Document Checklists | ontario.ca
Hello,

Do we need to provide any of the proof, like Pay stubs or Bank Statements, or all four?

I closed my Bank account last year, and not sure if the bank provided me with those details. The only proof I have is pay stubs and tax documents.

Thanks.

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
1 method of
Hello,

Do we need to provide any of the proof, like Pay stubs or Bank Statements, or all four?

I closed my Bank account last year, and not sure if the bank provided me with those details. The only proof I have is pay stubs and tax documents.

Thanks.
1 method of confirmation is enough. You can use either paystubs or bank statements to prove that your work experience was/is full-time and compensated.

Since you closed your bank account where your salary was being deposited, most likely you can't get bank statements that would show your salary being deposited so your only option to show proof of compensation, are your pay slips or pay stubs. Normally your first and last pay stubs are enough.