+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pay Stub Issue (Help Needed)

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am writing regarding the pay stub issue. I am missing my 1 pay stub. Tried to reach HR at work but he said it is hard to retrieve as this specific pay stub is almost 6 months old.

Will it be an issue for the CEC Application at the time of submission just in case if I couldn't get this single missed pay stub.

Please suggest what to do at this time.

jp2020

Jul 30, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-08-2020
Med's Done....
02-10-2020
I would write LOE in this case, just simply explaining the situation and the response from the employer

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Friends, I want to ask one more question,

Is it still mandatory to work on median wage in CEC Program if I am applying without LMIA?

Kindly please suggest me.

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Thank you Guys

But what could be an alternative of missed pay stub. Will it look legitimate?
Although paystubs are not mandatory but alternative could be.
Get another letter from hr which states all ur details and start date of week end date. Num of hours worked in that week. Or write loe and paste screen shot of email frm hr

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I am writing regarding the pay stub issue. I am missing my 1 pay stub. Tried to reach HR at work but he said it is hard to retrieve as this specific pay stub is almost 6 months old.

Will it be an issue for the CEC Application at the time of submission just in case if I couldn't get this single missed pay stub.

Please suggest what to do at this time.
It is not a problem, paystubs are only supporting documents, check the requirements. It shouldn't harm your application.