+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pay slip

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hi everyone
I have provided a detailed srvice report for my express entry documents. The report states that i am working 15 hours a week as a part time teacher.
However my pay slips show that I work more hours than 15 hours a week.
The reason is that my company considers me part-time teacher because I work flexible number of hours therefore they just consider the minimum number of hours for me
Is that gonna be a problem for my case??

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
It shouldn't be a problem. However, if the letter states you're working 15 hours a week when you're working at least 15 hours a week, this is innacurate.

Since you're providing your paystubs, they should be able to figure it out quite easily by just adding hours from your payslips.

I would provide a summary of this and mention this is the explanation letter.

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
It shouldn't be a problem. However, if the letter states you're working 15 hours a week when you're working at least 15 hours a week, this is innacurate.

Since you're providing your paystubs, they should be able to figure it out quite easily by just adding hours from your payslips.

I would provide a summary of this and mention this is the explanation letter.
Thank you very much for your reply
Did you have any complications in your case that worried you but you finally git your pr?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thank you very much for your reply
Did you have any complications in your case that worried you but you finally git your pr?
Not really, because I made sure I was very thorough and detailed with my application.

For instance, as proof of work experience I included:
  • Letter from employer (as required by IRCC).
  • PayStubs (for each pay period and annual summary) --> also known as payslips
  • I prepared a summary chart for each pay period (2 weeks), in which I indicated how many hours I worked, how many hours were vacation and how many hours were sick or else.
  • I also submitted my T4.