+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pay online

aska-phd

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
While I was paying online, system timed out but it it withdraw the money without receipt! what is the solution?

proudian

Mar 17, 2017
While I was paying online, system timed out but it it withdraw the money without receipt! what is the solution?
There is no solution, it happened with many of us. You have to pay again and later on CIC would refund the overpaid amount

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Same issue happened with me . No receipt generated but money is deducted .

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
No I haven't received the email .But when I see my account statement , it shows 630 dollars deducted .

Malik04

Jun 8, 2017
same thing happened to me. 630$ deducted from credit card but I was directed to "site cannot be reached page"

Now I don't have my receipt. I did not get the email and also it doesnot show it under my receipts in online account

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
If you haven't receive email yet, probably the transaction has failed in midair. What happens is that the amount gets blocked by your VISA/Mastercard. However, if the transaction doesn't get posted the money might get released in days/week(s) time.
(There is a difference between a Pending transaction and a Posted)

I'd suggest, don't do anything until you see that your transaction got into Posted (confirmed) status. That means, they received the money from you.
If that happens, contact them to refund you back the money.

No worries :)

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
get transaction refrence number from your bank/card issuer and contact CIC to send you email receipt. Also check your email throughly in Draft, Junkie.

my receipt came through Junkie.
today was a mess.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
You can login to IRCC and go to "View all Receipts" to find the receipt.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/viewAllReceipts.do
That worked. I paid my fees last night and pleasantly surprised that the connection didn't time out on payment. The receipt appeared without delay. I must admit to making the transaction at 1030pm Pacific time.

Thank you all for the advice of logging in to my online account before proceeding to payment. I ended up with a receipt presented at payment, in my online acct receipts page and email.