AOR Received.
October 9 2012
Med's Request
second medical request Aug 20, 2013
Med's Done....
medical done March 20 2012 and Sep 29 2013
Interview........
DM Dec 30 2013
I cant pay my fees online. All of a sudden this shows up in the end of my clicking though pages to pay with my visa card.

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet ols threw exception
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:667)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

root cause

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tilesConfigurer' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/ols-servlet.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.apache.struts.tiles.DefinitionsFactoryException: IO Error while parsing file '/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml'. D:\OPT\apache-tomcat-5.5.15-ols\work\Catalina\localhost\ols\loader\org\apache\struts\resources\tiles-config_1_1.dtd (The system cannot find the file specified)
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:370)
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:226)
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:275)
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:318)
org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:134)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.createWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:305)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.initWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:250)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.initServletBean(FrameworkServlet.java:219)
org.springframework.web.servlet.HttpServletBean.init(HttpServletBean.java:112)
javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211)
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:667)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)

Its more text.....just copied some of it. Anyone knows whats wrong? Is it Canada Immigration that has problem with their page? Or is it me doing anything wrong? Anyone knows?

rice-racer

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
I would take a minute and make sure you never missed anything, like a box to check off, but probably because it\s Sunday, they might be doing server/site upgrades, not a normal business day there.
Try on Monday morning, should work!

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
It's not you Monica, don't panic. The server is having issues with it's own programming. As Rice-racer said, wait and try again later or tomorrow morning. It should be fixed soon. If it still is not fixed by tomorrow evening and you need to pay your RPRF (I know you have a landing coming soonish) then place a phone call to CIC and inform them the site is down and ask if there are any other options for you to pay.

Good luck, and don't panic girl! You made it to the end now :D

Cheers!

-Alurra