+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pay in cash for previous job

Aug 23, 2017
NOC Code......
Hiii,
I wanted to know i am extremely confused because my job job experience was on a small retail pharmacy and my owner used to pay me in cash and at that time i had no plan of applying for Canadian immigration so i did not asked him for any pay slips because i did not needed them at that time.
this was about 2 years back in 2015.
its a common practice in my country to be paid by cash even at higher levels. its not considered awkward or strange here.
now what am i supposed to do to solve this??
although i have my job offer letter and experience letter stating my salary amount n mode of receiving it and all other details.
will this be sufficient??
please do reply me n help me out friends.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hiii,
I wanted to know i am extremely confused because my job job experience was on a small retail pharmacy and my owner used to pay me in cash and at that time i had no plan of applying for Canadian immigration so i did not asked him for any pay slips because i did not needed them at that time.
this was about 2 years back in 2015.
its a common practice in my country to be paid by cash even at higher levels. its not considered awkward or strange here.
now what am i supposed to do to solve this??
although i have my job offer letter and experience letter stating my salary amount n mode of receiving it and all other details.
will this be sufficient??
please do reply me n help me out friends.
doesn't matter, pay slips aren't required.

Reactions: sanakhalid1234