+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PATHWAY

Tboy noni

Jan 12, 2021
Pls what can 1 do to make ways in one of the documents required to be submitted after Pathway have been Approved in Principle.
"Copy of a Valid Passport or Travel Document" Or ways one take to get a new Passport or Travel DOC.
Mine, my wife and my son Nigerian Passport as expired. We only have photocopy of our Passport.
Is it compulsory to get this? If yes, how fast can 1 get it done?

Tashanab

Oct 13, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pls what can 1 do to make ways in one of the documents required to be submitted after Pathway have been Approved in Principle.
"Copy of a Valid Passport or Travel Document" Or ways one take to get a new Passport or Travel DOC.
Mine, my wife and my son Nigerian Passport as expired. We only have photocopy of our Passport.
Can you explain what exactly it is you are asking?
Is it that you received confirmation that your application was approved in principle and IRCC requested the passport or travel documents for you and your dependents?
What pathway did you apply HCCP or HSW?
Please provide more details so someone can assist. Example, when did you apply? Inside or Outside Canada, timeline etc

Tboy noni

Jan 12, 2021
We got Approved in Principle for the Health care Pathway Public policy early this week which we have to submit some DOC in 30days. Out of what to be submitted is "Copy of a valid passport or Travel Document (We should show our effort in getting either of the 2). Our original Passport is with CBSA, our passport as expired as well and without the original we can't renew according to what I heard.
How fast can 1 get Nigeria Travel Document done or Passport?

Sweet jesus

Star Member
May 21, 2020
We got Approved in Principle for the Health care Pathway Public policy early this week which we have to submit some DOC in 30days. Out of what to be submitted is "Copy of a valid passport or Travel Document (We should show our effort in getting either of the 2). Our original Passport is with CBSA, our passport as expired as well and without the original we can't renew according to what I heard.
Call the Nigerian embassy in Ottawa . They should be able to help you

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Hi congrats..any luck with the passport inquiry

TNtsima

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I think you can send them an email amd let them know that CBSA has your passport and its expired. They will contact CBSA for you and waive it off.

Question: How many hours did you submit?

Bolfie

Jan 28, 2021
Hi..I'm so happy for you on the HCW pathway.pls I want to ask..I still get little assistance with the govt as I'm a single mum and I also applied for the pathway which I'm actually qualified but now I heard that I have to be completely independent without govt assisting me before i can be qualified for PR even thou I have been approved for the health pathway.do I need to go and tell my case worker that I dnt want dere benefits again?. Pls enlighten me

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Hi..I'm so happy for you on the HCW pathway.pls I want to ask..I still get little assistance with the govt as I'm a single mum and I also applied for the pathway which I'm actually qualified but now I heard that I have to be completely independent without govt assisting me before i can be qualified for PR even thou I have been approved for the health pathway.do I need to go and tell my case worker that I dnt want dere benefits again?. Pls enlighten me
One of the conditions is that you should not receive social welfare indirectly or directly..So Ontario works is not allowed. Try getting legal assistance on this matter. If your receiving certain then you should be okay

Bolfie

Jan 28, 2021
I meant the health care pathway for those that worked during covid in the health sector.its actually not stated there so I'm confused